JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
cumquick Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2010-11-28

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
claudia_f Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2009-09-13
44 year old curious from US
I don't think it's weird... it's just being attracted to someone. One of my friends has a very attractive significant other that I sometimes fantasize about but I value the friendship more than the possibility of a fun night (or maybe a less than fun night... who knows) so I would never do anything.
Unregistered ?

no i think its normall. i fantisize about my best friends wife.
manshowingoff4u Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2008-03-03
56 year old curious male from Massachusetts
Almost all of my friends are married now, but there are some serious MILFs that I fantasize about amongst my friends.
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
68 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
cumquick said:
Is it weird to want to have sex with my friends girlfriend? Anyone have any stories to share??

No it is not weird. It's normal to fantasize about any good looking woman. Just don't act on it if you value their friendship.
Curious looking for the right cock to suck
bobboomer Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2012-09-01
75 year old heterosexual from Los Angeles
Some years ago good friends were a couple and we were very close but I was closer to her than him. She seemed so natural to me and friendly; she would breast feed her daughter in front of me and I was so respectful, that I would turn my eyes away. I so respected her that, even privately, I wouldn't even THINK anything sexual about her.

I always felt a little wierd because she and I were so close. I am so thankful that I was of the age that I could recognize chemisty and Wow! We had it! Hot chemistry. Without talking to him and without getting rid of him, she downgraded their relationship to me, i.e. that he was really a friend, that they had never had sex, even though he really wanted to, she laughed him off. The implication was clear: I could take her out, if I wanted---and I did. On the third date we had sex. Soon after that, I taught her lots of sexual things: fine tips of sucking my dick, how to gradually move into letting me cum on her face, leaving a little bit so that it would still be there when I took her out to dinner. The waiters and waitresses might see but few others. I introduced her to 69, how to give me head while driving on the Hollywood freeway, how to swallow my cum, that it was OK to have sex on some nude beaches or other places where people could watch us, etc.

Meanwhile, he became curious about our relationship, asking: "YOU know when you're making out, humping but not really doing it?" (you can tell he was a fundamentalist religious and naive)
I looked him right in the eyes and lied: "No. I have no idea what you're talking about." I felt so bad for the guy but long before I showed up, she was looking for someone like me. We were a natural pair.
shorty5354 Amateur Jackinchatter

207 posts since 2012-10-02
69 year old bisexual from southern californa
Bobboomer Your a lucky guy to find such a good woman, count your blessings.
smallwhite0485 Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2011-12-31
38 year old from Pittsburgh
If its weird, then I am a gigantic weirdo. My buddies date some serious babes. One girl has this long skinny neck that you just know would be hot to wrap your hand around during some hot kinky sex or sink your teeth into. Another has a girl who isn't immediately attractive but has this rockin bod that she flaunts so hard and with such confidence that I can't help but assume she's a great lay and henceforth want to nail the hell out of her. Another bud has this real foxy girl that I happen to know was a humongous slut a few years back and did some world traveling that included fucking guys in every country she visited. My buddy shows up with hickies and claw marks that fill me with jealousy. I could go on and on.
Page: of 1