JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Gym showers
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
back2jackin Amateur Jackinchatter

321 posts since 2017-12-30
40 year old from western new york
Only open showers I have used are the gym showers in hs after playing sports. saw a few semi hard ons but never a full hard on. used to soap the shower room floor and slide across it naked and chase each other when someone took out towel. This past week I was on a trip and talked with a teacher from Montana and got talking about sports teams and traveling. This person said take 1 day a week for sports competitions playing against multiple teams. Said it was not uncommon for all of the football teams JV through Varsity to shower tougher or for the boys and girls basketball teams to shower tougher. This sounds a bit sketch but has anyone heard of this happening?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
back2jackin said:
Only open showers I have used are the gym showers in hs after playing sports. saw a few semi hard ons but never a full hard on. used to soap the shower room floor and slide across it naked and chase each other when someone took out towel. This past week I was on a trip and talked with a teacher from Montana and got talking about sports teams and traveling. This person said take 1 day a week for sports competitions playing against multiple teams. Said it was not uncommon for all of the football teams JV through Varsity to shower tougher or for the boys and girls basketball teams to shower tougher. This sounds a bit sketch but has anyone heard of this happening?

I'm doubting the boys and girls showering together part for sure. The multiple levels of boys team, yea that might be possible. The problem for it usually would be I think, most locker rooms and showers just aren't big enough to accomodate so many at once. Which to me would suggest more likely the team levels in shifts, possibly with some overlap.
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
back2jackin said:
I don't believe the boys and girls shower together. Too much hanky panky would be happening.

Same, I highly double the boys and girls showered tougher. I think multiple teams showering at once is possible. our basketball teams were only 8-10 on a team. soccer team would be impossible with 15-20 per team.

JObuddyIA said:
I'm doubting the boys and girls showering together part for sure. The multiple levels of boys team, yea that might be possible. The problem for it usually would be I think, most locker rooms and showers just aren't big enough to accomodate so many at once. Which to me would suggest more likely the team levels in shifts, possibly with some overlap.

I agree. def be more like an orgy with coed showers and probably a lot more teen pregnancies.

Gunstar69 said:
I don't believe the boys and girls shower together. Too much hanky panky would be happening.
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California

I agree - multiple teams - sure. In the open showers in Junior High, High School and college guys from each grade would shower together.

But co-ed showers? Only thing I have ever heard of like that are the "rinse off" showers by the pool where everyone is in their swimsuits. No way they would have naked co-ed showers in schools.

back2jackin said:
Same, I highly double the boys and girls showered tougher. I think multiple teams showering at once is possible. our basketball teams were only 8-10 on a team. soccer team would be impossible with 15-20 per team.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
When I was growing up open showers/group showers were very common.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

Love hitting the shower after a good workout. I have been getting more and more comfortable being naked and like to prolong how long I'm naked hoping more guys can check me out. The showers are partitioned but with a curtain that I never close so I can be seen and sometimes see others. Tonight I saw a younger 20s guy with a swimmers build drying off and he a a big fat soft cock hanging between his legs I couldn't help but stare at it.
here2CUM Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2019-08-05
27 year old
sounds beautiful
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
GraysAnatomy said:
When I was growing up open showers/group showers were very common.

Open showers were the only option when I grew up -

Once you got over the initial awkwardness we would stand in the shower chatting away just like we were in the hall fully dressed - no one thought a thing about the fact they were naked.
Unregistered ?

Would love to wank off with another guy in the shower, sucha turn on thinking about it.
Workoutbud Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2016-12-02
69 year old bisexual male from Florida
jjonn3 said:
Open showers were the only option when I grew up -

Once you got over the initial awkwardness we would stand in the shower chatting away just like we were in the hall fully dressed - no one thought a thing about the fact they were naked.

Same here. Starting in grade school all the way thru high school, all we had were gang showers. Depending on the gym teacher, some would stand at the entrance and hand out towels. Now, that was awkward. But as stated before, we would all soap up, and stand around talking, maybe the class clown had a towel to snap on someones ass and we would gang up on him. High school was always fun, especially if someone sported wood. The gang showers built strong bonds
Enjoy yourself...life is too short. Cum often.
Spunkshot Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2020-04-05
43 year old male from South West London
I used to do this all the time in the gym, frosted glass showers or curtains spending a long time in the shower back to the glass was always a giveaway strokewink
fred987 Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7064 posts since 2015-10-04
60 year old
hot topic. open showers were the norm in secondary school, with pe lesson once a week on wed afternoon in sixth form. looking back I guess most of us were pretty shy at first, but then you got used too it, and there were some interesting sights too, remember one lad had a huge tool, even when flaccid, made us all jealous, lol. but most lads were more concerned about getting their hair looking right after the shower than anything else, except for the skinheads, lol
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
Funny how something triggers a memory. I do emember once after gym showers coming out with a real beauty of an erection. It wouldn't go down and of course all my mates teased me about it. Looking back it was a shame no-one else had a hard on, could have enjoyed a mutual together later on perhaps.
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Gym showers