JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Wash DC metro area, please help with my fantasy
Page: of 1  
cjis49 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2007-09-06
65 year old heterosexual from Virginia USA
Hi. I am a long-time married guy who has decided that he is serious about playing with, licking, and sucking another man's cock to orgasm. I haven't done it before, so, you will have to guide me. I know what I like so I have an idea of what to do!! Obviously, you must be discreet and disease-free. The only requirement I really have is that I would like to see your cock before we set anything up - I feel I have to be attracted to it. Please drop me a line here or at my yahoo e-mail if interested.
cunt, cock, and cum...love them all!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
nakedstr8buddy Skilled Jackinchatter

634 posts since 2012-08-17
33 year old curious from Florida
Hey man read your profile and saw your pix. Awesome cock. Wish I was in the DC area to help you out but I'm in FL. Keep in touch tho. We have a lot in common. Maybe we can chat or talk sometime.
bryan Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2009-04-18
54 year old heterosexual from Indiana
If you are in the DC area, have u checked out DC Jacks? Not sure if it is still around, but there used to be plenty of cocks out and jacking there
Unregistered ?

cjis49 said:
Hi. I am a long-time married guy who has decided that he is seriou

s about playing with, licking, and sucking another man's cock to orgasm. I haven't done it before, so, you will have to guide me. I know what I like so I have an idea of what to do!! Obviously, you must be discreet and disease-free. The only requirement I really have is that I would like to see your cock before we set anything up - I feel I have to be attracted to it. Please drop me a line here or at my yahoo e-mail if interested.

I guess you did not like my pics I sent
Unregistered ?

bryan said:
If you are in the DC area, have u checked out DC Jacks? Not sure if it is still around, but there used to be plenty of cocks out and jacking there

What and where is it?
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Wash DC metro area, please help with my fantasy