JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jackin to your wife/gf past sex encounters
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
aUKGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

447 posts since 2010-09-24
heterosexual
Yes I would often ask my ex about her past encounters, especially during sex. used to love hearing about her first times, occasions she loved, others she didn't etc. We still meet up sometimes - she spent the night last week and during I was asking her about times she has sucked cock and fucked since I last saw her, I find it so hot.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yes love those stories. My wife used to get fucked by a married guy she knew. She used to get home from work and he'd be in his car outside. He'd just come in, fuck her bareback, then go home to his wife. She was just his cum bucket. I masterbate a lot thinking about that
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
Oh yes! First wife told me lots about her well hung first husband plus her earlier experiences. Current wife also has told me about her earlier sex partners and her first husband )also well hung). I Jack a lot to these stories. The thoughts of the previous big cocked husbands using them regularly drives me wild. First wife had lots of partners and enjoyed telling me about them. Current wife had fewer partners but also enjoyed talking about them. Both of them also seemed to enjoy pointing out that my cock was the smallest they ever had. I really enjoy hearing the stories while between her thighs licking her clit. Usually by the time we are ready to fuck the story and my own stroking has arroused me so that I start cumming as soon as I enter her.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
Unregistered ?

My wife had very few sexual encounters before we married. I do get a perverse pleasure hearing about the time three black guys broke into her room in college. skype conyo1267
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
We still live in the area where she grew up so I see some of her exes from time to time. I know a good deal about her past sex life.

Phillip, I understand when you talk about seeing your wife's exes. You know when the see her their thoughs. They are remembering images of her naked, thighs wide open. They are remembering what she sounded like when she came. And what it looked like when the slid their spent cock out of her under them.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
Even though it was 12 years ago I vividly recall my 22 year-old girlfriend (Heather) tearfully admitting to me that she'd 'given a guy a blow job at work'. I found this a massive turn on although she had expected me to go ballistic. I had to pretend I was upset but then, as now, the thought of my innocent looking petite gf on her knees sucking cock in the disabled toilets - as she later confessed-. one of the biggest turn-ons I have ever had.

It got even hotter when I found out the guy was her new boss and at 47 was older than Heather's dad and married with kids. We split up a week or so later when she started a full-blown (hah!) affair with this older man. I tried to say that I'd be happy to take second place in her affections but Heather wasn't up for that.

All these years later I can still hear her say 'I gave a guy a blow job at work' and my cock gets erect.
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
On a long drive from the west coast my late wife kept me awake and definitely aroused by telling me about het sexual experiences as a high school girl. She told me in detail how normal dates where hugging and kissing progressed to heavy petting, dry humping and masturbation and then oral sex and finally sexual intercourse. She also told me of experiences with other men in her life prior to me. When we got home I know we had to hop in bed and add our own chapters of sex.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
nakedhusband50 said:
Phillip, I understand when you talk about seeing your wife's exes. You know when the see her their thoughs. They are remembering images of her naked, thighs wide open. They are remembering what she sounded like when she came. And what it looked like when the slid their spent cock out of her under them.

That's a horny thought. One of them is a builder and I know he used to borrow the firm's van to shag his gfs in. So I suppose she's been in the back of that van a few times.

Sounds like you might want to ask her about it! I had a friend of first wife tell me (over a few beers) in general terms about how they would go to the river quite a bit and fuck, how she would on occasion spend the night with him and neither would sleep, and what a nasty girl with an insatiable desire for cock she was.
Pataclaw Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2015-03-30
89 year old heterosexual from Houston
Wife won't tell me a whole lot but she did tell me about being out with 2 guys while in HS and getting both her tits sucked at the same time. When I am eating her pussy and she is pinching he nipples we laugh about how nice it would be to have them both sucked while I was eating.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
On my first date with my wife, we were parked in my car at a park on Lake Michigan in Chicago. We both wanted to learn as much about each other that we could, and agreed to answer any and all questions honestly. She knew I had been married before and had a son, with my ex wife. So she knew that I had been fucking for years, and I asked her about any fucking she had done. She had dated several guys before, but only one of them ever got into her pussy. I asked her how she liked that, but she said it was a disappointment, as all he did was ram him cock into her, stroked and shot a load into her and pulled out, wiped his dick and said goodby.
I promised her that when she ever felt liked to try that again, it would certainly different next time. On the next date, she said she was ready and we went to my apartment, I made love to her, in a way she never imagined, and got her to cum twice, before she ever asked me to fuck her properly and cum in her. We fucked like that for the next 38 years we were married, until she passed away in 2006.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

Yes, love it.
Steve38 Amateur Jackinchatter

169 posts since 2020-11-18
60 year old curious male from U.K.
I asked my ex wife a few months ago, this is the reply she sent me

First one was when l was seventeen behind the bushes
my first lay was there too
my slut hole has been through quite a bit since then l have had sex in the car , over the bonnett , in the back of the estate up lickeys when the police came and shone a tourch to see what we were doing had to get out of the car with no nickers on
at the lake side when giveingn steve a blow job and looked up to kiss him with a mouth full of spunk and there was a man in black watching us thats the only time anyone has watched me haveing sex and it was a turn on
on holiday in a caravan with keith his friends haveing sex turned us both on listening to there crys of passion
on holiday when shared with friends in the bathroom on the floor so no one could see us after his blow job bent me over the bath shoved his cock up my pussy till nice and wet then up my arse
Paul was no diffrent ways just good sex with a big cock and he could always make me cum weed up inside of me to see if he stayed hard and yes he did felt warm always made loose lots of love juice always as if l had wet myself
kieth always same way and you always same way wanted wank or over my titts
best sex is since l have been seperated to diffrent men brian liked wine inside me and baylis over his cock another steve liked wearing my stocking and suspender to make me feel l was with another women but most of all is brian now likes to finger my arse lick all round it out his tounge inside then tounge in my pussy and finners up my arse while l lick and suck his cock and tounge rounds his arse from your slut hope does you good
adamseekingeve Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2014-09-08
curious male
Absolutely, I met my wife when she was 17 but she was very active sexually. I have heard many good stories over the years. The 2 that turn me on the most are the guy who she said was too big for her so she had to jerk and suck him off. The other is she lost her anal virginity to me, before that she never let anyone touch her there.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jackin to your wife/gf past sex encounters