JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Man size tissues
Page: < prev  of 3  
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Tissues are nice and soft but have had pieces glued to my dickhead and difficult to remove and I found that quality paper towels that can be separated into smaller sizes work well for runny noses and cum clean up. I'd like to see that t.v. add
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

all the time
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
wankenstein said:
I learned early that tissues are not for me. I use a paper towel. Every time I've had to resort to a tissue for clean up the same happens as did the first experience...a dozen tiny pieces stuck to my cock.

Ran into the same problem trying to peel bits of tissue off of my spent cock.I use soft paper towels or a piece of a cum rag.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
contourpouch Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2014-12-30

I did use tissues but a couple of years ago began using an absorbent gym towel which does the job perfectly. In my teens I alternated between two pairs of dedicated masturbation briefs, one to wear and one to ejaculate into. Next session I'd wear the cum rag ones and ejaculate into the other pair. Putting on slightly damp musky briefs always gave me an instant boner.
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
Soft tissues simply disintegrate and leave bits under my foreskin.
So it's sheets from the kitchen paper roll. 5 sheets each time - not bad for a compact guy like me.
Everthing gets soaked up, so I can leave them inside my panties clinging to my penis and balls until the next morning.
Unregistered ?

I often use tissues and yes, the bits stick to my cock due to the glue-like attributes of cum. I used to always have a favorite cum-rag in college. It was an old navy blue t-shirt that really showed the dried cum. It was a huge turn-on cumming into my favorite rag. By graduation time, it was stiff from 3 years of dried cum, so I tossed it. Cumrags need to be soft to enhance the ejaculatory experience.

Many years later, I started using a dedicated cum rag again (an old black t-shirt) The dried and crusty cum stains were awesome. The problem was though, it was difficult hiding it from my wife. I just didn't have a good enough hiding place. So, it's back to tissues.
Unregistered ?

I tear off one square of the select-a-size paper towels, which is sufficient for my spurts...usually! An affordable luxury, I buy the expensive brands. Thicker is better, of course. Look for nice decorative prints.
Unregistered ?

I love spanking on carpet by my bed, seperated so no women to moan! I like seeing it well crusted in spunk
Unregistered ?

I have a glass bowl that i keep near my pc and shoot off in to that. It can get fairly musky if you don't empty it for a few days. Tissues for the collateral damage if i get over excited and over shoot the bowl.
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
Spunks not a problem as I always wear panties and cum in them. However as I leak loads of precum my cock is always wet afterwards and would soak through and leave a wet patch on my trousers. I do use toilet roll but its does stick. Some brands are worse than others.
Alpha1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

933 posts since 2014-10-21
56 year old heterosexual male from North East England
Takes me back to the wanking of my youth.

If it had been a while and I was likely to produce a large quantity, would normally shoot into a handful of tissues to avoid a mess/clean-up.

Sort of developed a routine where after a while of edging and needing to cum; i'd then choose the girl/image in the mag that I wanted to cum to, then take the tissues in my other hand and stoke up to my orgasm; covering my penis with tissues at the last moment.

Happy days
jpeters1985 Amateur Jackinchatter

158 posts since 2012-09-08
curious
Being the US I'd never before heard of man-size tissues, but I don't like using them for the same reasons stated, that they break up and leave tissue behind on my cock head.

I usually cum on a shirt from the laundry, or a towel, or, more often, just clean up with those, because I like cumming on myself.

Besides, one, two or even three tissues aren't enough to clean up with. A buddy of mine folds ONE tissue into QUARTERS and cums into that...and it's sufficient! Either he cums very little or I cum very much, I'm not sure which!
Unregistered ?

strokespurt said:
I tear off one square of the select-a-size paper towels, which is sufficient for my spurts...usually! An affordable luxury, I buy the expensive brands. Thicker is better, of course. Look for nice decorative prints.

Of the kitchen paper towels I prefer "Viva" brand in the half sheets. Vivas are pretty strong and the texture feels good on my cock head. Bounty is thicker, but the surface texture is a little bit rougher. The cheap ones are a no-go. They are rough and don't absorb that well. Those thick blue shop towels (available at home improvement/DIY) are the most luxurious, but also the most expensive.
Unregistered ?

jocks54 said:
Just eat your own and recycle it. If I am not in the mood I have a couple of black spandex tee shirts I love using as a cumrag. Got some buddies loads on them too.

Yeah, I'm more of a recycler these days!razz
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Man size tissues