JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Topics
Page: of 1  
cacpl Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2011-04-27
62 year old heterosexual from Yuba City, Ca
You know... it really sucks when you go to the "Womens" board to get womens opinions, and 98% of those are made by guys.. Guys... If we were looking for "His" opinion we would post it on the "Guys" post... Just saying..
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
claudia_f Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2009-09-13
44 year old curious from US
cacpl said:
You know... it really sucks when you go to the "Womens" board to get womens opinions, and 98% of those are made by guys.. Guys... If we were looking for "His" opinion we would post it on the "Guys" post... Just saying..

There might be a few women around who are occasionally willing to provide an opinion. Just be careful what you wish for... you might get an opinion you don't like!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I think if its that big a deal to you, enter in the post that you only want women to respond. I get what you're saying completely but I think you're forgetting two points. 1) 98% of people here are male anyway and 2) Not everyone necessarily clicks into the individual boards. I don't. If I see a thread on the homepage, I'll click into it, I don't look to see what board it's in. I also don't mean any offends if I ever give advice to someone wanting it off a woman but I really just don't check.

I'm probably not the only one like that.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Topics