JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Any other guy's have this desire?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Even when I jack off alone, I fantasize about someone accepting my cum inside of them, on them, or even me taking my own in my mouth. I have this strong desire for it to be used and consumed rather than "wasted."

So I'm curious whether other guys here usually have a strong desire, like I do, to have their own cum "accepted" and taken into another persons body (or on), or swallowing your own? Or is jerking off and wiping up, without fantasizing of someone accepting your load, normally just as good?

Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

When i'm jacking, i think about eating my cum. but, usually after i cum, i just want to wipe if off and clean-up.
Unregistered ?

Just eat it. Enjoy!

wink _Onan
Unregistered ?

I think I may have not asked this as clearly as I should have. What I'm asking is if there are other guys who usually have a strong desire for someone to take their cum inside them (or on), instead of just shooting off onto your own belly, into kleenex, or elsewhere? Would you prefer someone swallow your load, take it up inside their pussy/ass/mouth, or on their body rather than just shoot and unload on yourself or some other inanimate object and then wipe up?
bikccam Amateur Jackinchatter

489 posts since 2006-07-29
64 year old curious from kansas city
I love to cum on someone else, and flipped, I love to be comed on. I think that is a desire that most of us have.
let me show you mine
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Well I think a guy's cum is pretty special stuff really. I def got to be attracted to a guy and really like him to actually let a guy's cum touch me in some way or another, inside/outside, wherever. Even though I like to see a guy's penis squirt cum, even sometimes from a guy that I don't neccessarilly like that much, but no way I'll let his cum touch me. If I'm going to let his sperm touch me in some way he's got to be special to me because that's 'him' touching me. When I think about it, all those little sperms are alive and touching me...and it's actually a part of him, the guy... all those little sperms in his gooey globs of cum of his swimming around touching me! Wow, that's pretty amazing really! I mean, that's really pretty personal I'd say... talk about being intimate with someone, well that really is! And that really makes being with the guy pretty special therefore... I mean if I'm going to take his cum pretty much as my own to have, to enjoy, I gotta think of him as being a pretty special guy. I mean giving a guy a handjob, jerking a guy off and just letting him squirt his cum somewhere else... that's okay and nice to see, nice to do. But actually 'taking' a guy's cum, 'accepting' a guy's cum, whoa... that's pretty special really, to me anyway! Cum is really really kewl stuff... well special stuff, when ya think about it. He's got his genes in his cum... I mean it's actually 'him'! 'Him', the guy's sperm it belongs to. I know it's weird to think about that way when I'm letting a guy's cum touch me however it's going to, but often I think about that... how special his cum really is. I mean if I let it, it could make me pregnant and create a baby that's from two individual people... if doesn't make cum special I don't know what is!
Unregistered ?

Ok, so Donna understands what I'm talking about! She explains it from a woman's perspective. Also, thanks Bikccam.

Now how about any other guys? Let's here it dudes, what's your preference? Just jerk off anywhere, or woould you rather have a person accept your load like it's special, something that it is?
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Love cumming inside the wife. But pulling out and cumming on the pussy lips, her belly, or on her tits is great too. Love cumming on her feet when she gives me a foot job.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
jaxalot57 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2010-05-24
65 year old bisexual from mass
e10cum07 said:
Even when I jack off alone, I fantasize about someone accepting my cum inside of them, on them, or even me taking my own in my mouth. I have this strong desire for it to be used and consumed rather than "wasted."

So I'm curious whether other guys here usually have a strong desire, like I do, to have their own cum "accepted" and taken into another persons body (or on), or swallowing your own? Or is jerking off and wiping up, without fantasizing of someone accepting your load, normally just as good?

Big Time
Unregistered ?

I'm fascinated with women that enjoy to eat cum. Totally turned off to the girl that swallows but you can tell she hates it. (makes a weird face, complains after, etc). Nothing hotter than a girl tell me how good it tastes and wishes she had more!
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
A really neat thing that happened related to this. A very close girlfriend and I were lying side by side naked in bed. We were about to fuck, and were both really arroused.both on our sides kissing, she pressed tight against me and reached down and began to furiously jack my cock. In a breathless voice she said "I've got to have your cum on me". I was surprised and really excited! She continued to lay pressed against me and made me cum with her hand. I shot off between us, cumming on her pelvis and stomach. She released her hold on my spent dick, grabbed me and ground herself against me, grinding and smearing the cum between us while kissing me really hard and passionately.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
Karel Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2008-07-18
73 year old curious from Netherlands
The same with me; I dream of licking my cume out of a lovely cunt; but when spent my desire to do that is gone
Karel
ozzywank Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2010-01-10
50 year old curious
in is fine but i love to see my cum all over someone...running down there face or tits so i can rub it in with my cock
johan69 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2010-07-01
46 year old bisexual from South Africa
love see my cum been used even if it is by myself
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Any other guy's have this desire?