JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Any other guys do exercise PULL-UPS to cum?
Page: < prev  of 3  
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I was in the military for 30 years and I hated pullups and only did them to comply with physical fitness tests. Never thought of them ever as a means of attaining an orgasm or erection.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
I don't actually think it's the pull ups,but the pressure on your dick.I was about 10 and knew nothing about sex.we used to hang a rope swing from the street gas lamps.you climb up the lamppost by putting your legs round it and shinning up the pole.this one time,before I started wanking,I was shinning up the pole and this puts pressure on your cock.my cock stiffened and as I rubbed up the pole I had an orgasm and nearly passed out.it didn't start me wanking,but I remember it vividly.
PowerPlayer Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2014-11-24
homosexual male
Hi, jnewman. That's cool! Pressure and rubbing does contribute for some who orgasm climbing poles or ropes. But for others - exercise induced orgasms are stimulated internally without pressure or rubbing genitals against anything.

I don't know the full reason why. But doctors and sports medicine people say that some exercises which stress your abs and core - like leg lifts, L-sits, pull-ups and climbing - put internal pressure on your pelvic floor. That's the tissues, muscles and nerves surrounding your genital organs. In some men and women, that pressure stimulates the muscles, nerves and organs that make you orgasm.

I don't rub my dick up against anything when I do leg lifts or dips. The muscle tension and stress on my core and abs starts this tingling deep below my cock. It's all inside. The more leg lifts I do or the longer I try to hold my legs up - the more intense it feels. I push myself - sometimes to muscle failure - and then I try for one more leg lift or try holding my legs up just a few seconds longer. And bam! - I start cumming. Doesn't happen every time I try. But when it does, it's unlike almost anything you can do with your hand wink
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Any other guys do exercise PULL-UPS to cum?