JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » skinny dipping
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
marriedstrokin Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2012-07-26
45 year old heterosexual
May parents got an inground pool when I was in my teens. When they weren't home I would go out in the back yard and swim in the nude. The second I walked outside I would get hard. Water felt so good on my hard cock as I swam around.
In college I would bring my gf, now my wife, home for the weekend. When my parents would go to bed we would head out to the pool. We always started out with swimsuits on but eventually ended up in the nude. Her boobs looked so hot in the water...they were perfectly shaped and would bob in and out the water as she waded in the pool. We could take turns laying on the side of the pool and go down on each other.
Now we have our own pool and when the kids are napping we'll head out and have some fun in the pool. Whether I'm going down on her while she is laying on a raft or she is stroking my hard cock underwater. It always ends with so great sex. Sex is really fun when she is weightless. You can try a few different things in the pool than in bed. Safe to say I love pools!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Msr20240 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2013-08-05
63 year old curious from Boston
When I was young we would visit a family friend who lived on a lake. In those days there was not a lot of adult supervision andI had a lot of privacy. I would always loosen my suit and let it slowly slip off my body. I loved the feeling of it slipping off my body inch by inch till it left my feet and that first feeling of being completely naked. Even with the cool water and my balls tight up against by body I had a raging erection. I would alway look down as I jerked off and watch my jism shoot out float away. Now that I'm older I have to be more careful but still find opportunities at the ocean.
imark Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-11-18
54 year old heterosexual
we have a pool in our pretty secluded backyard and I swim nude almost every night. There is nothing like swimming in the nude. it feels great and erotic.
Unregistered ?

I grew up in Florida, everyone has a pool here.
The most fun was in HS when we'd get the girls drunk and end up naked and skinny dipping. I loved getting glimpses of the naked girls.
When I got older and married we'd often go skinny dipping with friends. Watching the husbands stare at my wife, and the wives staring at my cock, was fun too.
checkingonit Skilled Jackinchatter

586 posts since 2013-08-12
73 year old curious from Here/Yonder in Southeast USA
imark said:
we have a pool in our pretty secluded backyard and I swim nude almost every night. There is nothing like swimming in the nude. it feels great and erotic.

I totally agree. I have been nude swimming many times in the Atlantic, Pacific, and Indian oceans, and it feels so good!
Give me a PM & I love to watch
ballsy Skilled Jackinchatter

539 posts since 2005-08-23
62 year old bisexual male from Mississippi
Being naked outdoors is great ANY time but especially in a pool. I had the chance this summer to get an all-over suntan by laying out naked in the pool. Each time, it lead to a screaming hard-on and jerk-off session!
Unregistered ?

I miss the hippie days. Lots of skinny dipping back then. Why did we lose what we had back in the good old days? Nudism is totally not the same.
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
I have been enjoying a more nudist lifestyle whenever possible. I have 6 acres, mostly wooded with a small clearing and have an open invitation to females, males and families to spend time hiking and sunbathing nude. There is a really nice medium size pond not far from me that most town people swim at in the summer. Small rural town in New Hampshire. I take an inner tube with a mesh net in it I use for putting fish in sometimes but when I go swimming there I just go out a little ways and take off my bathing suit, put it in the tube and swim nude with all the kids, adults and families on the beach. Been doing it for a number of years and love it.
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
Unregistered ?

When i was 10 or so me and a friend stumbled onto a group of parents skinny dipping in a lake. They saw us immediately and told us we should join them. My friend ran off immediately and I remember hesitating. I really wish I had joined them. Ive only gotten to swim nude twice in my life. will always regret that, could have been the start of a lot of public nude fun
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I live in a remote wooded/lake area and go skinny-dipping a lot. And 'Yes' I do get hard - usually if I'm skinny dipping with a friend.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
barefootbijoaddict Amateur Jackinchatter

236 posts since 2010-03-10
40 year old bisexual from Spain
I'm lucky to live near a nudist beach and I go there a lot. Sometimes with buds, mostly on my own.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
So many stories to tell...spent countless hours naked in a swimming hole by a waterfall in the summers with all the other 20-somethings in town. Lots of great tits and ass. It was visible from the road and cars full of older folks would line the road driving by to get a look at us hippie kids...a GF and I at 16 went to swim in the lake one night and as soon as we were in the water her bathing suit went flying back up onto the dock. First time I ever felt a furry beaver underwater. She had great boobs too. Nice times and theres lots more...
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
artist Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2015-07-14
57 year old from My little corner of earth.
Not a swimmer myself, but I sure have a LOT of skinny dipping behind me. The local lakes in those "pre-development" days weren't eat up with subdivisions and lakeside condos, so myself and friends have seen a bunch of nudity while wet. It's way to developed to even try to enjoy a summertime skinnydip now. ......progress.
I'm probably hard right now
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Growing up in the '40's, my brother and I and our friends were always skinny dipping in the farm ponds and streams. In the '50's at the YMCA, we always swam nude. Later, in scouts, we always went skinny dipping on our scout camps. After getting married, my wife and I and our kids went skinny dipping a lot, and now that I'm retired and single again and since I live in a remote lake area and have a private dock, my friends and I go skinny dipping often. I've probably been skinny dipping more times than I've worn a swimming suit.
User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Growing up we skinny dipped often -

My Grandma had a cottage and my cousin and I would take the boat out in the lake and skinny dip off of it -

Then back home as a teen there was a river that we would all going hiking up to drink beer and party and we usually ended up skinny dipping - most of the time just guys - sometimes as we got older co-ed.

It just felt so nice to be floating in the water naked...
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » skinny dipping