JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » skinny dipping
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
pineman Amateur Jackinchatter

301 posts since 2014-06-04
64 year old heterosexual male from Daytona , FL
Nice . I've noticed colder water gets my cock harder
Bare and hard.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
Once, a good female friend of mine and her sister and I went to the apartment pool after hours, it was dark but the pool lights were on, I instantly got nude, as did she after a while but her sister is the strangest prude and wouldnt (but she has slutted her way around all her male friends (except me)(hey, I guess this means im not in the friend zone smile )
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
Brings back fond memories, was in my 20's when I went skinny dipping. A good friend had a horse ranch with a swimming pool and cabana changing rooms. One summer I was house sitting and was a hot day in the desert so I just stripped off my clothes and jumped in the pool.

And I still remember the oh-so pleasant feelings/sensations of the water whooshing over my entire body as I began to swim. Having the warm water swirling over parts of my body that had never felt those sensations before was amazing. Caressing everywhere, my entire package between my legs as well as the rest of my body. Just felt so natural.

Then making the wonderful discovery of the (amazing) pools circulation water jet. That powerful stream of water that circulates the water - can also work such incredible magic on our cocks too. I happened to swim by the jet just right when it hit me right on my cock, I quickly stopped, backed up and propped myself up by my elbows to enjoy the view and the sensations that were happening to my cock.

Gently rocking back & forth it didn't take long before I allowed the pleasurable stream of water to have its way with me - for a beautiful hands free orgasm.

Also had sex in the pool with the gal who took care of the horses on the ranch. Was quite a summer.
its just sex
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Skinny dipping makes my dick grow hard.
User posted image . User posted image . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
ranger92 Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2013-11-10
43 year old bisexual from Canada
skibud said:
Nothing more liberating than a skinny dip in the ocean!

You've got that right!

There is a nice quiet lake about 90 minutes from my house that I like to take my labs to for a dip. We have fun playing in the water together. Very freeing and liberating! grin
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Try skinny dipping any chance I get. Love the look of my cock and balls floating there and I get hard.

When I was growing up, skinny dipping was the norm.
User posted image . User posted image . User posted imageUser posted image . User posted image . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

I grew up in an upscale suburb north of Chicago. My high school had its own natatorium, and as such swimming was a regular part of our phys-ed curriculum. We swam in the nude for both my freshman and sophomore years before the school district finally bought swim suits for the guys (the girls had always had school-supplied one-piece suits).

I absolutely hated it!
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
I learned a new word. Had not heard natatorium before. My junior high and high schools had indoor pools too. For me swimming class in junior high was in the nude, until 9th grade, when the school bought us suits. They weren't very good, and most of us hoped they would be out of our size, and we would swim nude again. Was scared of it at first, but came to love it, and skinny dipping is the way to go!

outdoorcuck said:
I grew up in an upscale suburb north of Chicago. My high school had its own natatorium, and as such swimming was a regular part of our phys-ed curriculum. We swam in the nude for both my freshman and sophomore years before the school district finally bought swim suits for the guys (the girls had always had school-supplied one-piece suits).

I absolutely hated it!
brice7005 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2021-04-21
43 year old
As a teen I used to go skinny dipping with my cousins Rob & Sara. I always got rock hard but Rob didn't!
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Growing up we would sometimes skinny dip when we were in a place we could not be seen...

Early on it often happened because we had not planned on swimming or just because doing it gave an extra thrill because we were doing something that we were not supposed to do.

Later on it was a good excuse to see each other naked.

In rural America in the 40s and 50s, skinny dipping was the norm!

User posted image . User posted image . User posted image
Unregistered ?

love the feel of air on my skin, the caress of water
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
While I have been mostly, partially nude in the ocean several times and had fun sex in the surf with my then GF at a populated beach once( below the water line was the naked fucking, above appeared, kinds totally innocent, kinda. The best memory is only a few months old and that was during my vacation at a nude beach. Best time ever and I will be making an annual pilgrimage from now on. Naked and fully on view in front of everyone, you slather yourself with suntan/block products liberally to your cock and balls mind, and roast in the sun naked. When you are too hot or time to roll over you stroll naked amongst the other naked beach goers and take a naked cooling off swim in the water. It always felt so good. Then head back to your spot, re apply sun products all over your body and spread your legs and roast your cock and nuts again, rinse and repeat all day, every day of the vacation. Exhibitionist heaven. The only thing better would be to find a woman who wants to roll with me for the next vacation.
Working it hard
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
The movie great American picture show had a good skinny dip scene in it , made in 1971 so quite revealing for the time !.
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » skinny dipping