JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » skinny dipping
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Guys still love to go skinny dipping.

User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
Yes, love skinny dipping. I am retired and we have a place on a lake with a pontoon boat. When it gets dark go out in the middle of the lake get naked and swim from the boat. And yes at times do get hard

As an adult I have been skinny dipping for years in the lake where I live but I keep swimming trunks on my dock so if someone shows up with children I can slip the trunks on before getting out of the water. When I was young living in a rural area, my friends and I went skinny dipping in rivers and ponds all the time. We were always commando so all we had to do was slip our t-shirts and shorts off before getting in the water and then slip them back in after getting out. They always dried very quickly. Later in the city I would swim at the YMCA where the guys always swam in the nude and even in hgh school the guys swam nude.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
pantyinspector Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2017-02-05
42 year old heterosexual male from USA
I used to go skinny dipping with my cousins when we were younger.

I graduated from high school in 1960 and nude swimming at the YMCA and public school pools was mandated until 1962.

Nude swimming at the Y
October 15, 2015 by Staff
In conversation with an older swim instructor at a swim meet this week, it was pointed out to me that the Y, the YMCA, insisted on nude swimming for many years, and the males in school swim teams also swam nude, often in the company of swimsuited female swim team members. Girls/young women were apparently clothed because the female body required more modesty.
User posted image . User posted image . User posted image

The American Public Health Association mandated nude swimming from 1926 until 1962, and thousands of high schools around the country enforced the tradition.
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
As kids / teens we would skinny dip if there was no one around. It was not usually a planned activity - but if the weather was hot and there were no adults we would strip down and enjoy the swimming.

It never happened in a "formal" setting like the school or YMCA when I was a kid - but I understand it had in the past.
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
"The American Public Health Association mandated nude swimming from 1926 until 1962, and thousands of high schools around the country enforced the tradition." quoted from above.

That is the first I have seen that reference but it likely is why my junior high experience was like that. Took awhile to change on down the line.

I enterred junior high 7th grade in fall of 1963. We had a pool in our school, and for boys it was swimming class in the nude. Then in fall 1965, the school furnished suits for the boys. They were bulky and awful, so it was great day when they didn't have my size, and could go nude.

I often wondered why nude in the first place, and then why we got suits all of a sudden. It began my love of swimming nude, and any suit but a speedo bikini slows ya down so much, not that I was fast.

I just wish I had a better skinny dipping spot now!

JObuddyIA said:
"The American Public Health Association mandated nude swimming from 1926 until 1962, and thousands of high schools around the country enforced the tradition." quoted from above.

And now from what I understand most schools not only don't require showers after gym - many of them have removed the showers and it is not even an option!

Funny how in a couple of generations they have become so nervous about being naked in front of other guys. We were told "Get over it!" and after a few weeks of class we did.
Unregistered ?

When younger it was not a big deal at family gatherings during the summer for my siblings/cousins and I to go skinny dipping at a small river near my grandparents place. They were first generation Americans from European immigrants so my mom and her siblings treated nudity as no big thing as that is just how they grew up. I was raised that way as well and loved skinny dipping then. I was a bit confused when we would go to the public beach near us and I was told I would need to wear trunks. Oh well. Then as I got older skinny dipping was a thing of my past. Now that my wife and I got a pool at our rural home I am enjoying swimming naked again. Only now there is the added benefit of getting hand jobs, blow jobs and fucking with my wife. grin
BlueBallGuy Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2021-10-20
51 year old curious male
I've done skinny dipping various times with some friends of both genders, in pools and ponds and lakes.
I've also done it at a nudist resort in a pool, but of course everything was nude there, and nothing was overtly sexual.
It's quite relaxing and freeing. There can be a sexual element to it, which happened a few times for me in my teens and 20s, but I would also encourage people to do it without the sexual element, which is my experience at the nudist resort in my later years. Learn the difference and enjoy both. Respect the people you are with. Don't expect any sexual outcome. It is great to be nude in the water whether there is a sexual element or not. Swimming nude is natural and relaxing.

Watch out for big worm-eating fish!
User posted image
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
When I was a kid in my early teens my best friend and I use to go to a pond swim naked. It was in the 70?s. It led to us sucking each other off all the time. Then in the 80?s my wife and I us to swim in our pool in the back yard naked. Now retired we have a place on the lake at night we take our boat out go for a naked swim. Of course now no sex as I am limp from meds and other health problems but still enjoy a naked swim
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
When I was a kid my friends and I would skinny dip in the creek behind our neighborhood. We would often get boners but that would bring on jokes and teasing, so you always hoped you wouldn't get hard unless you were under water.

It wasn't a sexual thing. We did it to keep our clothes from getting wet and muddy.
Small dick chronic masturbator

We were not going to let the fact we did not have swimsuits with us stop us from having fun!

I have been skinny dipping every chance I get since I was 10 years old.

Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » skinny dipping