JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Manscaping on Steroids - Going smooth
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I didn't set out to be fully shaved, but that's where I ended up. Anyone else begin with a trim and end up smooth and sexy? Wow do I love it! Anyone have any before and after pix?
Add a reply Quote this post
joanne Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2012-09-26
curious from Lutterworth, UK
jm02201960 said:
I didn't set out to be fully shaved, but that's where I ended up. Anyone else begin with a trim and end up smooth and sexy? Wow do I love it! Anyone have any before and after pix?
Same here, the girl friend suggested it,I asked her if she would shave her pussy, she agreed but only if I shaved too, I did and it felt so good I`ve never looked back!its so nice when you are covered in lube and wanking away without getting your pubes stuck to your cocklaughJo
Horny c/d`er
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
Had a trim once that got out of hand and ended up shaving completely. It was fabulous at first but itchy growing back and I couldn't really be bothered with the regular maintenance. So I let it grow back and have been 'natural' ever since.
pma Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2013-01-09
59 year old curious male from Usa
I have been thinking about trying this. Any ideas or comments .pm me
Masturbation lover
Unregistered ?

I've been smooth since I was 20.

Yes, it does take 'maintenance', but well worth the effort since I use shaving as an excuse to stroke my cock stroke so the skin is tighter for safety reason....of course!

I quit wasting money on expensive shaving-cream, and just use the same Dove liquid body-soap as I use already. I also save a ton of cash on razor blades by purchasing them online from Dorco

I try to shave every 2-3 days to keep the fuzz to a minimum. Also, moisturizer after shaving is a must to reduce irritation and other shaving related skin issues. I prefer 100% organic virgin coconut oil for several reasons, but one benefit is it's better tasting that anything chemical razz

shavedwood said:
I've been smooth since I was 20.

Yes, it does take 'maintenance', but well worth the effort since I use shaving as an excuse to stroke my cock stroke so the skin is tighter for safety reason....of course! Thanks I think iam going to try it

I quit wasting money on expensive shaving-cream, and just use the same Dove liquid body-soap as I use already. I also save a ton of cash on razor blades by purchasing them online from Dorco

I try to shave every 2-3 days to keep the fuzz to a minimum. Also, moisturizer after shaving is a must to reduce irritation and other shaving related skin issues. I prefer 100% organic virgin coconut oil for several reasons, but one benefit is it's better tasting that anything chemical razz
Masturbation lover

I just shaved for the first time today I cAnt stop looking at it and playing with i was hard and leaking precum the whole time I will be doing some hardcore masturbating tonite
O
Masturbation lover
Unregistered ?

Started going smooth as a teen and still do it till this day. I love it feels great.

It feels really good so far.
Masturbation lover
nga30snudist Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2011-05-14
51 year old from GA
only way to be!
Unregistered ?

nga30snudist said:
only way to be!

For the married guys that have shaved it all off did any of you get a negative reaction from your wife?
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I've been going smooth "down there" for aslmost a year and I think it feels great and looks terrific!! grin
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
A few weeks back I was expecting to get together with a new buddy for some fun and he expressed that he preferred trimmed pubes and nuts. So I decided, sure why not. got a bit out of control and ended up with shaved nuts and way short pubes. Married but not sexual with wife so she has no clue. I must say, having shaved nuts is Awesome, it feels great, especially when you're "busy" with a buddy.....
holder Enlightened Jackinchatter

2521 posts since 2010-08-14
66 year old curious male from NC, USA
Been shaved smooth for about three years now.
For me there isn't any other way.
km1969 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2007-08-31
55 year old curious from canada
Several years ago I wanted to shave my wife, so I shaved as well. I shave now from the waist down plus my armpits. Love the smooth look and feeling.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Manscaping on Steroids - Going smooth