JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Anyone ever wanked off in work??
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

It says it all in the title but yeah I did once before...was after a nightout and had the hangover horn. Anyway the chick I was seeing who I used to work with knew this, and was texting on her day off very dirty texts and pictures so I went to the toilet and pulled myself raw. Anyway soon after she left and we sorta drifted apart, but it felt good doing it in work. Anyone ever try this?
Add a reply Quote this post
Flick_29 Amateur Jackinchatter

236 posts since 2012-12-22
40 year old curious
There is another thread on this subject, I have had made many a visit to the gents at work for a wank. Often (if not always) as a result of hangover horn, I get so horny that I can't concentrate on my work, I have to see to it out of necessity
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
BigPeter Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2013-01-08
57 year old
I teach at a university and have my own office, which is usually just a nicety. Last week, though, my girlfriend had been gone for two weeks and I was super horny. To top it off, we had the first warm day of the year, so there were coeds in all sorts of shorts, t-shirts...you name it.

About mid-afternoon, I locked the door, found some of my favorite pics online and released a "long" day's worth of pent up frustration. Fortunately, I had some extra napkins in my desk from lunch, so I got everything cleaned up ok.

So yes, I dropped a major load at work recently.
Unregistered ?

Flick_29 said:
There is another thread on this subject.

Since I couldn't check I wasn't sure but by god its a great thing to do wink
John_G Amateur Jackinchatter

389 posts since 2013-03-26
54 year old heterosexual from Charlotte
Yeah. I've done this many times. Not so much during regular work hours (heading off the men's room) but rather after hours. I'd find some piece of a hot co-worker's clothing she left at the office and either rub with it or smell the wonderful scent of perfume left behind. Huge loads were fired like that! (but I always ditched the clothing before blowing. Didn't need to leave evidence)
Unregistered ?

yes ALL of the time! Actually here is a link of a pic of me with my cock out in the restroom about to stroke that I submitted to a blog once. [img]null[/img]Cock out at work
wynn35 Amateur Jackinchatter

259 posts since 2012-03-11
46 year old curious
in highschool,i worked at a carls junior,and there was a super hot girl that worked there.on my break,i had to go to the bathroom and jizz thinking about her,3 times a day.2 breaks and a lunch grin
wynn35
nudist_jo Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2007-03-29
28 year old
Always have jerked off at work. In college, I worked part time in a warehouse and after all the truckers would leave, i'd get naked and jerkoff. Still jerkoff at work, just go to restroom or if no one is around I'll use an office.
Unregistered ?

I jerked it a lot at work. I remember a few phone fuck sessions on the floor of the office, me roleplaying as a girl. Horny, horny times.
seqld1 Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2011-02-16
curious male from se qld
Since i work for myself i can jack off when ever
alldryedup Amateur Jackinchatter

376 posts since 2011-04-21
55 year old
yeah I have many times we have the kind of restrooms that both sex use sometimes I find a used tampon or pad to jack on talk about a hot jack session wow just seeing my load on a used pad is ultra hot or blow my load in the toilet but dont flush it
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
I've had several jobs over the years and I can't think of any of them that I haven't jacked-off in! Out in the field or behind the barn when I worked on a farm, in the back room when I worked in a fast food restaurant, behind rows of lumber when I worked in a cabinet factory, in the men's room when I worked as a printers devil, in the tent or while on night duty when I was in the Army, behind the counter when I worked in a condo complex, and in the men's room when I worked for the government! I'd be surprised that there are many guys out there that haven't jacked-off while they were at work sometime and/or somewhere. And most probably several times.
ar_stroker Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2006-07-01
73 year old curious from ARkansas
jacked off at most of the places i have worked..

i am at work now, plan to stroke on it sometime tonight. stroke
I luv jacking off
BiBoxerBriefsGuy Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2013-04-01
36 year old homosexual from Nebraska
I have a few times. Get horny through the day and head off to basement bathroom and jerk one out in the stall. Or if i am really feeling daring, stand at the open urinal and stroke a load out.
Unregistered ?

I've jacked off in the women's toilets at work a lot. In university I used to jack off in the girls bathrooms and spray my load over the sink or floor and just leave it there. Kind of a nasty thing to do but it turned me on a lot to know tons of cute girls would go in there and look at my cum and smell it too. I'm weird.plain
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Anyone ever wanked off in work??