JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Married and plays with other men?
Page: of 4   next > 
boatingcobra Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2012-12-11
39 year old heterosexual
Was wondering how many married men out there play/sex with other men on the side? Does u wife know? Find myself close to this situation tux!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I do and wife knows
travelinman1010 Amateur Jackinchatter

288 posts since 2012-09-04
64 year old curious from Missouri
I do when traveling on business. Maybe 6-8 times a year. Wife does NOT know. You just need to be very discreet and get to know and trust the person before you exchange any personal information. I assume my guys are like me and have several email addresses with a fake name on the profile that we use for stuff like this. Makes it a lot easier and you can easily get a new email if some guy stalks you or something. NEVER use an email with your real name for something like this until you really know the other person.
boatingcobra Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2012-12-11
39 year old heterosexual
Good advice never thought about staking and do have other emails.
mentiat Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2009-06-26
60 year old curious from fingerlakes ny
I had some very discrete fun with a married buddy of mine - want to do that again, but I also have a "play email acount" and use another name ... would love to find a goodsane married bud to explore with again .. and not ruin the marriage !! - any Rochester area guys "out there" - also travel on occasion for business, so there has to be some more of us "out there" -
Unregistered ?

i have and wife does not know but no regular bud and not in a long time
iBalls Skilled Jackinchatter

673 posts since 2010-08-29
53 year old curious from Ottawa, Ontario
I fooled around with guys before getting married. Now it is only online--even though the wife has refused all sex for nigh on 7 years. I would have real sex with a guy if I could get away with it.
jackwguyz Skilled Jackinchatter

859 posts since 2013-03-16
54 year old heterosexual from New Hampshire USA
I like to stroke with other guys and wife knows I like it and have done it but doesn't know I'm on here. lol
A guy who loves to stroke!
Mel Amateur Jackinchatter

402 posts since 2007-01-22
84 year old bisexual from east Texas
I do have always done it and always will decreet though she don't know
like a jackoff buddie in or around the 936 area code area
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
iBalls said:
I fooled around with guys before getting married. Now it is only online--even though the wife has refused all sex for nigh on 7 years. I would have real sex with a guy if I could get away with it.

Similar here. I have before the wife entered the picture, but no since. In theory, I wouldn't be opposed to it, but not sure I'd be able to bring myself to go through with it while she's in the picture. So, I make do with online these days. She knows I've done it in the past, knows I surf and jerk (even endorses it), but doesn't know that I sometimes surf and jerk to/with guys.
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
yes and no way grin
oneball Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2011-11-28
60 year old curious from Scotland
Do some when I am travelling. Important thing is to keep names and phone numbers out of it unless you really know and trust the other guy. Married and she has no idea, but I don't see it as cheating? Is this wrong?
Got a fat one?
Unregistered ?

I have before marriage. Now its online only. Id probably find more opportunities to do it if she refused sex. Not to get biblical but she agreed on that day to take care of and satisfy her man just as I did her. If she refused that promise it is the same as cheating to me.

Needless to say im still getting it at home so its not a problem. She doesnt know I jerk with guys online but would most likely be understanding if I could muster up the balls to tell her haha
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
That's kinda how I feel about it, philadude. Now, unlike you, our sex life has all but dried up, but it's due to medical issues beyond her control, and her libido has recently taken a slight upturn.

Although, in an odd twist of fate, I'm traveling for work and am relatively near my old jackin bud. We'd planned to get together tonight, but Mother Nature is keeping him home. So, looks like the 'verse is helping me to keep that promise. :-)
smurf666 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2009-04-09
58 year old heterosexual from Texas
I have a few times and enjoyed it, sure would like to find a regular j/o bud.Check out my profile pic of me and the first guy I "played" with. good times. Wife doesn't know!
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Married and plays with other men?