JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you remember your first masturbation climax?
Page: < prev  of 13   next > 
vato100 Professional Jackinchatter

1018 posts since 2016-08-17
74 year old heterosexual male from Texas
I first masturbated to a cum in the 9th grade. One day I overheard boys at school talking about girls they were hot for and that they'd jack off to, and I thought I'd give it a try that night. Up till then I'd been having wet dreams, but had never connected my throbbing hardons to lust for girls. You might say I was a late cummer. laugh
https://xhamster/users/vato100, Discord: samjo0851
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I was 13 and it was in the bathroom. I'd wanked a few times but I hadn't brought myself to cum up to that point, only experiencing it during wet dreams. I knew what was supposed to happen but didn't know how much there would be and if it would leak out or go shooting off into the distance, so I had a piece of toilet paper ready to collect the results.

The anticipation was very exciting and as I wanked I began to feel some amazing sensations of something about to happen, which then built to a climax, resulting in very watery semen splashing over the paper.

There was a feeling of intense satisfaction afterwards, that I had experienced my first proper orgasm (i.e. I was awake when it happened), and that I was able to bring my self to that point.
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
I started getting erection and hair growing at the age of ten.it was the 1950s sex hadn't been invented.just before I went to secondary school,I had an erection in bed.I have a good foreskin and started pinching it over the head of my cock.I got to the point where I thought I was going to wet the bed.you all know what I mean.but I had to carry on,it was so enjoyable.I orgasmed and must have passed out.the next thing I knew it was morning.felt around for the wet patch.none.into the toilet,bit of fiddling around and found the normal wankers grip around the head of my penis.still feels great
Raised-A-Nudist Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual from East Tenn.Near Jellico,Tenn.
First dry cum I had I was 9 first ejaculation was at 12,second ejaculation I had I was jacking with a neighbor man,i watched him cum then he watched me!! he was in his late 20's or early 30's
Raised-A-Nudist
wwinters700 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-12-07
44 year old
My first time was amazing. I was 12 and had just discovered my penis, and how hard it got just pulling my PJs and briefs down under my covers. So thrilling and it felt so good. For reasons unknown still, I laid on my erect penis and moved my hips side to side, rubbing it in my blanket. No hands, my bottoms pulled down, and rubbing my penis felt SO incredible. Having no idea what I was doing, I just kept going, and soon it felt like my penis was exploding, and I felt warm squirts of semen hit my tummy underneath me. I was hooked, and eventually built enough courage to take my bottoms off and pull down my covers, and make my penis cum. The rest is history!
B_Rod Amateur Jackinchatter

283 posts since 2007-05-26
42 year old homosexual male from Washington State
As a little kid, I used to have orgasms in my sleep. I remember getting a nice feeling when I would dream of something scary or exciting (i.e. running from a monster or hiding from a fire in the house...) I remember thinking it had something to do with having to pee.....When I was 6, my parents tried to get me to take more showers than baths I was playing with the shower head and found a setting that was just a steady stream of water. I laid down in the tub and instinctively let the stream hit the sweet spot under the head of my little penis. It felt so good! I just laid there and let the pressure build and build until BAM! It hit! Oh my god! It was the feeling from the dreams, except I was awake, and the waves of pleasure just kept on coming and coming! I was hooked on showers from then on!
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I have been masturbating longer than I can remember, probably came out of the womb with my dick in my hand. lol
I remember at a very early age many times my dick would swell up and I didn't know what was happening, but I knew it felt good to play with it when it was like that and even when it wasn't hard and swollen up it still felt good to play with.
For a long time though, I didn't stroke it up and down. I would squeeze it and rub it and soon discovered rubbing the head against the inside of my thighs. Sometimes holding it and rubbing the head against one thigh or sometimes tucking my hard dick down between and squeezing it between both thighs, usually while lying face down, and using a couple of fingers to push it back between my thighs and letting pressure between my thighs and the natural hardness of my dick wanting to raise my cock back up from between my legs thrust it back toward my fingers and couple of inches where I would push it back down between my thighs with my fingers again......back and forth and back and forth.
The first way I described, just holding my dick...hard or not...and squeezing it while rubbing the head against one thigh is how I achieved the first orgasm I remember having and every night inn bed it became my mission to make myself feel good like that and I loved it.
I think it was about 3rd or 4th grade before I discovered stroking up and down rather than just squeezing and rubbing the head.
I guess I would compare the difference to clitoral and vaginal orgasms in women.
I still sometimes love to just rub my cock head against the inside of my thigh or in between both thighs and just enjoy the sensations in the head only.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
buncat Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2019-12-21
84 year old heterosexual male from Central California
I remember it very well. I cannot remember exactly how old I was, probably 11-12, but a school mate (name withheld) explained how. I could not wait to get home. I remember standing at the end of my bedroom, in the afternoon with the sunlight coming in the upstairs bedroom window, and jacking as hard as I could. The ejaculation was minimal but actually shot out several feet! I was amazed and overwhelmed at this new discovery.
Unregistered ?

I have a terrible memory and alas no recollection whatsoever. Don't even recall how old I was frown
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
12 my ugly aunts tits dry came about 3or4 times stopped because I thought I'd do harm. Next time I jacked off I spunked if you put a gun to my head I couldn't remember who to had many's a good wank sence but never as good as that first night pity it was wasted on that bitch ah well
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
I sure do. I had been masturbating every night with dry cums for years - loving the feeling. I knew it was going to happen fairly soon as I was the right age - had been growing - balls were bigger...

And one night everything felt even better than usual and I realized the head of my dick was wet - I had cum!

What is funny is I wondered if the next day anyone would be able to tell - after all now I was a man!
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
Yes,my uncle wanked me off.I still wank myself off thinking about it.
Unregistered ?

I don't remember my first climax, but I remember my first public ejaculations that got me into public masturbation.

The first time was when I was sitting in church. For some reason sitting there all dressed up made me feel horny, and I was always discretely playing with myself, usually with my hand in my pocket. I didn't know what it was at the time, but I was basically edging all through the church service. One Sunday I went too far and felt my orgasm starting, I tried to contract my muscles to stop it, but I had gone too far. Suddenly I was sitting in church next to my dad and my brother, having an orgasm and ejaculting into my underwear! I was both scared and excited at the same time, and afterward I was overwhelmed with this feeling of how great it felt to have a climax sitting in public like that! Luckily the jizz soaked into my underwear, and my dark pants didn't show any spots, so I got away with it. It hooked me on public masturbation, though.

The next time was shortly after that in school, another place that always got me horny. I was sitting in class playing with my boner with my hand in my pocket, edging all through class. Toward the end of class I felt my orgasm coming. Again I was scared but excited, and I decided to let it go. Soon I was ejaculating into my underwear in class, surrounded by other boys! It was intense!

Those first couple of times of ejaculating in public got me hooked on my public masturbation habits which I developed over the years.
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
I was about 12 or so and omg I sure do remember that first climax. Funny at 65 I may not remember what I had for lunch yesterday but I do recall my first climax more than 50 years ago.

Was a combination of what the heck just happened? And that was incredible.
its just sex
Nylon-Wanking Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2019-10-31
46 year old from South Yorkshire
Like it was yesterday. I was 11 and wearing mum's tights in the bath. Was touching myself up and my cock just started twitching and I felt my body tense and go weak at the same time. Addicted from then
Page: < prev  of 13   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you remember your first masturbation climax?