JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you remember your first masturbation climax?
Page: < prev  of 13   next > 
torontoguy Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2013-11-09
46 year old bisexual from Toronto
I find early memories very erotic. Hormonal guys discovering their manhood. I was a late starter....about 13 or 14. There was a radio sex show that would come on late at night, I think it was called Sex with Sue. She was a doctor or something, and would answer questions that people had written in. A friend at school had told me about it, so I stayed up late to listen. I remember getting really turned on (wish I could remember the specific question or topic), and started humping my mattress. I had my first orgasm that way, ejaculating on my sheets. I remember being nervous my mom would discover the wet spot the next morning. That definitely opened the flood gates, and I would jerk off a few times a day from that point on. Always into tissues, that I would flush the next morning to get rid of the evidence!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
I can't recal how old I was but think maybe 11 or 12. I'd had a good number of dry orgasams then one day I went out for a walk and saw a young couple kissing and cuddling. I returned home and my paents were out. I recall becoming hard and I started to masturbate but this time I had my first ejaculation. My first reaction was is this normal but within seconds I reasoned it was normal and that was the start of a masturbation career
Teda Professional Jackinchatter

1795 posts since 2012-04-03
47 year old
With great clarity. I had already been stroking for several months without results. That night, I ran through a fantasy over a cute brunette I knew, who had great legs. I can still remember the dress that I had her wearing in my head. First time through and no results but I felt different. So I went through it again trying to repeat the fantasy as closely as I could but still nothing. It must have been 5 times through before I climaxed and by then I was more than ready
Loves pic trade and mic2mic. PM me for Skype and YIM addresses.
Unregistered ?

13 years old in the restroom, was masturbating, had never had an orgasm before, suddenly i got dizzy, some clear liquid came out of my penis, i was soo freaked out, lol, but got horny tried it again, same results, was soo hooked would masturbate 10 times a day at age 13 just for the orgasm. and never stopped since
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
I remember my first boner. I was about 5 and had the top bunk. My bro had the lower. The moon was shining in on me and it was a nice summer night and the window was open. I woke up (probably from the moon) and looked down and noticed my underwear was bulging and so a started to feel myself until I had to take my underpants off. I'd had little stiffies before that, but nothing like this boner. It was throbbing and point right at my face. I loved the shape of it and I loved the way it bounced when I pushed. I don't remember any type of orgasm then.

My first squirt that I can remember was around 10. I stopped in the woods by school on the way home because I knew where some playboys were stashed. I took down my pants and looked at all the pictures. Before you know it the next guy was going to have some sticky pages. Awesome!
Fundriver11
Hurler Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2020-02-05
65 year old heterosexual male from Ireland
tosser1970 said:
Just been online and found the very picture I first cum over. It ended up so yellow and covered in cum I could hardly see it. I went on to cum over many of her pictures, But after finding this again after so many years, I going to cum right now over it againstroke
User posted image

Samantha was only 16 when did Page 3 in the sun and there we were teen lads and adult men tossing off to her. She was stunning
Sex mad, cheater and dedicated wanker
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Yeah, it was 66 years ago.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
flaminghotdick Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2019-08-22
77 year old
My first real masturbation with climax was with a neighbor man,i had had little spot of cum upon climax,but I actually spurted while jacking with him,it was very intense!!! btw I was 13
alanj Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2014-04-18
77 year old homosexual male from indiana
My first climax was at the hands of a buddy when we were both 13. He slept over and in bed we both had a hard on and we started playing with each other. He started jacking my cock and stroked for a while and then it started with my whole crotch on fire and out came my cum all over me. I started in on him and finished him off. It was a first for both of us, because I remember we both weren't sure what happened. He and I became jack off buddies and had sex together for several years. He was the first guy I ever sucked off, and he was the first to suck me. He was hot.
Charliesmith654 Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2014-04-25
curious from Uk
Aged about 12 wanking myself off with my mums dress
bluejay7555 Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2015-06-24
44 year old
My first climax for me was when I was ten. I was laying on my back in bed under my blanket with a boner. I started brushing the tip of my peepee head against the underside of the blanket as I often did because it felt good. This time I did it longer than normal and started to notice the good feelings get more and more intense. I remember my bum cheeks clenching and my toes curling. I started grunting and suddenly my boner and whole body started spasming. I was hooked after that and it became a nightly ritual. About a year later I started ejaculating.
Unregistered ?

i remember my first, it was dry, but it felt so good, a friend had his dad shoulder massager, it strapped to the back of his hand, e wrapped his hand around my dick and turned it on, it felt wonderful, and i remember the climax, it was my first real orgasm
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
How can I forget the most wonderful feeling up to that moment in my life that I experienced. I kept it a secret for many years until I was mature enough to figure out that almost everyone else has had the same experience. I don't know others intensity of feelings during orgasm or how often they do it but most of us have our own routine and maybe even more with the stay at home from the corona virus. Maybe someone will start a poll.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
luvtomic Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2018-12-04
46 year old curious male
I was 12. My neighborhood was playing hide and seek. My friend was 15. He told me to follow him to a side of a house in the dark. He began to grab my ass. I looked at him like what are you doing. I was confused because it felt good feeling his hands squeeze my ass. I was very hard. We did it a couple of times then he asked me to kiss his tip. I did and that night i was laying in bed masterbating and thinking of what i did and how good it felt. I jerked off alot after in tight shorts that showed my cocks shape as i jerked off and came.
Hurler Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2020-02-05
65 year old heterosexual male from Ireland
It's strange and I feel a little embarrassed to admit but I was 16 when I first spurted. Yes I got erections and used to run my cock but never ejaculated. I remember my mother bathing me when I was 8 or 9 and getting hard when she washed me. But that first orgasm was magic. I asked a friend when sitting in an old VW Beetle my dad had give to me, how could I Jack off. He told me rub the head really fast and left the car. Well fuck I couldn't believe it the feeling and sensation as this white cream cane bursting out of my head. I remember the feeling and the smell of it, still love the smell today. Funny it took me another 6 years to lose my virginity to my present and only wife and at 43 I set off to discover other women and since then I have lost a lot of cum
Sex mad, cheater and dedicated wanker
Page: < prev  of 13   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you remember your first masturbation climax?