JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you remember your first masturbation climax?
Page: < prev  of 13  
tellMehow2b8 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2019-08-15
63 year old heterosexual male from Central Florida
The first time I masturbated I was 14 years old. It was in the summer, so my parents were at work and I was home alone. I was searching around and found a Playboy under my dad's mattress. I looked at it , and I got hard as I usually did. My problem was I didn't know what to do about it! My uncle also had Penthouse and Playboys, and I enjoyed reading them and his bathroom when we would visit. Again, my penis would always get very hard, but I didn't know what to do about it. As I was reading my dad's Playboy, one article talked about a couple using motor oil over at a drive-in as lube. I wondered why did they need Lube? Friction! I knew the birds and the bees, that a man put his penis inside a woman and they would make a baby oh, but I thought that was something when I was an older man that I would understand and be able to just do like turning on a garden hose. But when I put it together about friction and sex, everything made sense! I went into my parents shower, which had a sit-down Shelf oh, and I turned on the hot water. I open the magazine to the centerfold, and went inside the shower and use soap to lubricate my penis. It felt incredible. I thought that was the feeling that everyone was talking about. Boy, was I in for a surprise! My hand it took over and soon my hips were thrusting into my grip fast! All of a sudden my entire body went rigid, I felt my balls tighten like I've never felt them before, and I began shooting ropes of cum across the shower! It must have been 6 or 7 long ropes of cum! I collapsed in a heap both dazed and hit with pleasure like I had never known! It was fantastic! My penis was no longer just anatomy, but it was a cock that I could fuck with! I came about 5 times that day and drained my balls! It was a good thing I discovered Vaseline, because my cock was so sore! It still gets me hard today just thinking about it!
i love obeying
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
55wanker Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2016-11-28
66 year old homosexual male from Birmingham UK
I was 12 and masturbated in the bathroom after a bath
My cock was rock hard , i stroked my cock and came after only 30 seconds
My spunk plea half way across the bathroom in 5 or 6 hard shots .

Ive been addicted ever since
Guy
Guy tiny cocked addicted chronic Wanker
jj822016 Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2018-02-07
89 year old heterosexual male from Texas
I had been playing with myself for some time and enjoyed doing it while looking at pictures in the Sears Catalog, National Geographic, and Esquire Magazine. My favorites at the time were the scantily clad women pictured in True Detective magazines. The magazines were difficult for an 11 year old to come by back in 1945. However, I did find one while working on a paper drive and managed to hide it until the job was finished. The next day I took it out into the woods and went to a sunny clearing where I shucked my shorts to be totally naked. (Yes, I went Commando even then!) I saton a log and began stroking my little cock and got harder than ever before it seemd. All of a sudden I felt light headed and my cock throbbed as white stuff spewed out. Scared me and I thought I had broken something. I quickly hid the magazine under the log, pulled on my shorts and headed for home. Before I got there I realized I couldn't explain why I was doing what I did; so, I vowed never again And continued on my way. The next day i realized I was OK as everything was functioning normally. I also realized what had happened was quite thrilling and felt really good/ So I retrieved the magazine and did it all over again. As I did nearly every day that summer. Now here I am, 74 years later retelling the story as I sit at my computer . naked, and typing with one hand. In a little while, I will enjoy another climax......
Lets JO together
cantbelieve Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2017-07-29
69 year old curious male from Long Island
I was 15 and found a piece of silk cloth in my house and rubbed back and forth on the head of my penis. Before too long I started to get that familiar feeling that was unfamiliar at the time and it got really intense and I had an orgasm. Life has not been the same since.
Pantycum68mk2 Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2020-04-03
55 year old heterosexual male from Wellington
The first time I manually stimulated myself (rather than wet dreams or by accident, for instance cycling and having my cock rubbing against my my undies as I peddled). I was 13 in the loo with a copy of Australian Penthouse. I used the flat of my hand method rubbing the glans whilst gripping the shaft in my left. God it felt incredible. And like most here started a lifelong habitcockstroke
Cute panty lover
55wanker Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2016-11-28
66 year old homosexual male from Birmingham UK
yes I clearly remember it
I wanked in the bathroom and when I came my clear spunk shot all over the place including the bathroom mirror ,
I nearly fainted , mom knocked on the door and asked me if I was ok .
she must have clearly heard my first wank
guy
strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Guy tiny cocked addicted chronic Wanker
sissy1390 Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2019-03-23
60 year old
yes
i remeber my first wet dream i was dreaming of a blonde girl from school i was bout 11 i dreamedshe was pulling here skirt up and she could tell she got me hard i came in my sleep woke up i tasted my cum and got hard again and jacked off which i like cuz it took me longer to cum while i thought of her
Unregistered ?

I was like ten or 11 and I remember watching a mariah carey music video and getting hard- i had been getting erections for a while. i started to hump the edge of the sofa and it felt good, so i kept going. eventually I had an amazing feeling- there was no cum- took a few months before that arrived!
Unregistered ?

I was 13 and did it in the bathroom. There wasn't much semen but it was very watery and I liked the smell.
tobywhiz Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2016-06-26
32 year old curious male from Philippines
I was around 11. I was aroused by Britney Spears' toxic vid. Stripped myself in the bedroom and caressed my body. I had a precum. Thought it was pee at that time. Never had that feeling before.
Why so serious?
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
I remember it well - I was jacking off like I did every night and suddenly it was even more intense - and there was a bit of clear liquid.

I had been waiting for the day it would happen ever since my buddy who was a year older had shown me what cum looked like at a sleepover.
Unregistered ?

I had been shown how to masturbate in secret with a bud and his older brother. We would always stope before we reached that "peeing feeling".
I first climaxed when I took it all the way by myself to see what would happen. I came gobs of thick white cum and first felt my first intense awesome orgasm.
Unregistered ?

I have masturbated from age of 12.
The real climax I started enjoying after edging for a week from 40 onwards.
Unregistered ?

Like most guys. Early teens-ish, had been dry climaxing for a while but kept pushing it. Thought I was going to piss myself and actually went into the bathroom just in case lol
Page: < prev  of 13  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you remember your first masturbation climax?