JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Did your cock have a "reputation" in high school and/or college?
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Unregistered ?

my cock didn't have a reputation but my older sister's handjobs were legendary!
Add a reply Quote this post
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
I remember the guys I would have a nice jerk off session in the deep dark corner of the locker room.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

richtea_uk said:

Any first-"hand" experience? Lol
Unregistered ?

anne98 said:
Any first-"hand" experience? Lol

Yes winkcock
Unregistered ?

got the nick name LD in college,, was a difficult one to have, but like everything, u get use to it
Unregistered ?

richtea_uk said:
Yes winkcock

Ohh id love to hear more about that
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
richtea_uk said:

As were my wife's..
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
Mine made the honor roll...it didn't get laid much, though. But my hand did ask it to prom.
Unregistered ?

Not in high school or college. I was a huge nerd and did not date much. The girl I lost my virginity to in high school was a virgin too and had no point of reference. I had a girlfriend in college but we went to separate schools. She was not one to talk about our sex life with her friends either. It was not until after college when I joined the workforce. I hooked up with a woman at my first job and word spread within our office. I did not realize I was bigger than normal until then. When she was riding me and moaning about how big I was I figured she was just doing it to get me to fuck her harder. Lol. I moved on to another job soon after. I met my wife there when she worked there briefly. We hooked up after a work group outing. She was very happy when she pulled my boxer briefs down and got a look at my cock. She told all her friends and a lot of the women and some of the guys at work. My cock was a topic of conversation for a few months. As was the favorable review of the taste of my cum.

I just wish I was aware of its size earlier. It would have saved me a certain amount of worry when I was in my teens and early twenties. Lol
Unregistered ?

I loved fucking but the girls knew I liked hand jobs much more
back2jackin Amateur Jackinchatter

321 posts since 2017-12-30
40 year old from western new york
Yep I got nicknames horsefly because I was the small guy that showered naked in the locker-room. I didn't care that I was naked but it soon got around and I didn't get laid with anyone from my school.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
My cock had a reputation for being small. I played basketball my first two years of high school. We had to change and wear jock straps and cups. Many of the guys walked around naked and would "helicopter" their limp dicks and laugh. I did my best to hide mine, but one day a guy saw it. He yells out, "Look at dude's dick! Shit, my 6yo little brother is bigger". I got pissed and told him he must be gay if he's looking at my cock. That caused a big fight to break out. We all calmed down and that was that until our next away game. I had a friend who was a cheerleader. We weren't dating, but I would have loved to go out with her. She was so hot! She says to me, "I have to ask you something." I of cause said, "What?" She says, "Is it as small as they say?". Turns out my teammate had told everyone at school I had a small dick. Before long people would hold up their pinky finger when I walked by. I was so humiliated I need up quitting basketball and changing schools.

When people ask me why I enjoy SPH and having a small penis, I tell them it's because it sets me free from the embarrassment and shame. It's now a big fetish of mine and I Loe showing my tiny penis.
Small dick chronic masturbator
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
While other boys' genitals and pubes were growing in their formative teen years, mine kept their baby appearance. I didn't mind all the humor and jokes.
Sometimes in the changing room individuals would come into the corner where I was sitting on a bench and masturbate all over my chest or t-shirt. Certainly didn't mind that. But none of them ever tried getting me to suck them or offer my hole. With hindsight of later years I should have made more of the situation.
stlguy39 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2019-01-10
63 year old bisexual male from St. Louis area
Only with a small group of girls. We had hung around together for a longtime then one drunken night I got together with one of them, "L". The next day most of the others were calling me "horse". I didn't have a clue as to what they were referring to. Finally one of the girls told me that "L" said I had a big dick and asked me if it was true. I told her there was only one way to find out. A few days later she found out. Unfortunately none of the other girls tried finding out for there self. I never realized my cock was above average until that time.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
After a divorce I moved to a new small community where I soon fell in with a group of close friends. One of the younger single women and I hit it off and within a couple of weeks we hooked up. I'm not huge by any means but on certain occasions I can last forever when the mood strikes me just right. Well that first night with my new friend was just one of those times and I flat out fucked that girl into a tizzy. She finally made me stop pounding her pussy and took to BJ-HJ for another hour before she could get me to cum. Well the next time I met up with the group more than one of the ladies took me aside to let me know that my friend had let them know what a stallion I was and they were envious to try it for themselves. I liked living there.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Did your cock have a "reputation" in high school and/or college?