JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » best orgasm (masturbation technique)
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

which masturbation technique makes u become a great orgasm? please post it here
I need some inspiration.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Haha... because of your age... anything would work!
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
Who needs inspiration to jackoff? I surely never needed any.
Be happy, suck a cock
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i want to know how other guys do, maybe i can get something i would "miss" otherwise.
Unregistered ?

Try making the "OK" sign with your fingers... Suppose to feel like someone is sucking on it.
Unregistered ?

This one only works if you get the timing right, so if you're tired or uncoordinated you might lose the orgasm. Jerk off as you would normally, and let go just as you start cumming. Wait a few seconds (about when you are finished cumming), start stroking again, focusing on the corona and frenulum if you have one. If you are lucky you will experience a second, very pleasurable orgasm, less a jolt and more a warm wave passing through your entire body.
Frisky75 Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2012-04-27

I like to do this
suit-ed Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2013-01-12
49 year old homosexual from London
For the most intense orgasms, "handsfree" works best, I think. Get horny by rubbing your nipples, inner thighs, buttocks (anus ofr some boys...) etc but eith do not touch your cock or only do so as little as possible. Aged 18 you will have enough testosterone to cum handsfree with a bit of practice and you'll never look back!

This has the benefit of slowing the process of arousal, teaching you what parts of the body are a turn on for you, helping you having staying power (good training for sex) and generally a much more intense orgasm. Look at xtube for "handsfree" videos for ideas.

Also: try a variety of techniques: back handed wanking, humping a pillow or mattress (while tweaking nipples) with or without lube: see what does it for you, rather thn just do it the same way day after day.
Suited gent
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
I agree that variety is important and never use a death grip on your cock. Treat it gently and vary your techniques. If you'd like to see a few of my techniques click the link in my profile. Enjoy learning what works best for you. stroke strokestroke
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
One of my favorite methods of getting a super-intense & long-lasting orgasm is to just lightly rub the sweet spot on the frenulum in a circular motion with one finger, and try to keep my body completely relaxed. No tensing-up, shallow breathing, or anything. That was the first method I used back when I discovered masturbation & orgasms at age 5. I didn't start using the more traditional thumb & fingers or full fist methods until I was well into my teens. A couple years ago, I decided to give my old method a try again. I was surprised at how much more intense my orgasms felt & how much longer they lasted. It takes me around 20-30 minutes to get there, but the intensity & duration of the orgasm is worth it! smile
Unregistered ?

Early u wanna Skype?
ic83 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2013-05-13
40 year old heterosexual from London
Try avoiding the bellend until the very end. Only stroke your shaft. I find that my end gets really sensitive, so just when you are about to cum make some strong firm strokes that completely cover your bellend. think that is a much more intense orgasm than usual.
29yr str8 male
Unregistered ?

"Earlybird" has a terrific suggestion. Frenulum stimulation--slow and easy so you absorb all the unbelievable sensations!--gives me the most intense, long-lasting orgasms. Of course, you can do other things--stroke your shaft, rub your coronal ridge, palm your balls, rub your taint--to vary the pleasure, but bring off the missile with the frenulum! There's a reason it's called the "sweet spot"!
pma Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2013-01-09
59 year old curious male from Usa
Earlybird said:
One of my favorite methods of getting a super-intense & long-lasting orgasm is to just lightly rub the sweet spot on the frenulum in a circular motion with one finger, and try to keep my body completely relaxed. No tensing-up, shallow breathing, or anything. That was the first method I used back when I discovered masturbation & orgasms at age 5. I didn't start using the more traditional thumb & fingers or full fist methods until I was well into my teens. A couple years ago, I decided to give my old method a try again. I was surprised at how much more intense my orgasms felt & how much longer they lasted. It takes me around 20-30 minutes to get there, but the intensity & duration of the orgasm is worth it! smile

I tried that the other night I was laying in bed I used 1 finger in a circular motion on the underside right below the head. I really enjoyed it it probably took about 20 min and the orgasm was different than stroking
Masturbation lover
Bayouboy501 Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2011-09-17
homosexual from New Orleans, LA
This is my favorite way to cum. Very intense!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » best orgasm (masturbation technique)