JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Shower/Bath tub hands free cum
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I don't have a handheld shower head anymore , but I loved the pulsing of the water underneath the head of my cock.

I have a traditional tub & now I kneel with my cock under the faucet & change the water temperature as it flows over my cock...good for a hands free cum !
Add a reply Quote this post
marriedstrokin Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2012-07-26
45 year old heterosexual
Some of the best orgasms!! I also lay down in the tub with legs spread and let the show beat on my cock. Sometimes just before I cum I'll turn the show to cold with my foot.
Also the pool jet works great too!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Sir101 Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2011-03-01
34 year old heterosexual
marriedstrokin said:
Some of the best orgasms!! I also lay down in the tub with legs spread and let the show beat on my cock. Sometimes just before I cum I'll turn the show to cold with my foot.
Also the pool jet works great too!!

Does blasting your cock with cold water really do anything?? I've always just used warm water when jacking in the shower. Or do you mean make the water cooler, but not cold?
GUYS: Please do not message me about sex chatting of any sort, I'm just not like that. GIRLS: Feel free to message me. Thanks.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

If you can get a single stream of water adjusted just right...It feels wonderful on your asshole. I've done it laying on my back with my legs up over my head(shot in my mouth a couple of times),but now I can't do that without somebody untangling me,& do it on my hands & knees with my ass in the air.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Shower/Bath tub hands free cum