JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Lubrication
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I have a question for the guys in here regarding lubrication. I have been using baby oil for the most part for masturbating for many years and it works really well, but is a bitch to clean off. I have also tried KY-Jelly a few times and don't care for it too much because it dries up too fast and starts to get really gooey after a while. What is a good water-based lubricant for masturbating? I've been told that "ID Lube" is good, That "Astroglide" is good and so on. What recommendations do the men on here have? I'll even take suggestions from women since some women do jerk-off their husbands and boyfriends.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

For me any water based liquid lube works...but it has to be liquid, and not a gel. For me, the liquid has a better texture which is smooth and silky, and does not dry up into a tacky/stick miss after stroking your cock. Also, the store brand water based liquid lubes feel just as good as name brand and cheaper too...for me, at least.

I hope you find one you like. Happy jacking, and cum big!
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Albolene! Ask your wife or GF about it.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I haven't tried ablolene but have heard it's great, I prefer astroglide - never stroke without it!
Unregistered ?

Plspb4ugo said:
I haven't tried ablolene but have heard it's great, I prefer astroglide - never stroke without it!

Astroglide is a little light for me

Albolene is the BEST for making my cock happy.

http://albolenist.tumblr.com
Unregistered ?

love astroglide
Unregistered ?

I made the mistake of picking up a tube last night of Astroglide jell. Not much better than KY. Needless to say I won't be using it very much. I'll check into the liquids and Albolene.
Chiefiepa Amateur Jackinchatter

464 posts since 2013-04-24
56 year old curious from PA
I agree about the Astroglide. Initially its nice and slippery but then becomes tacky and also neighbor I was fucking on side had a reaction to the Astroglide. Sounds like this Albolene stuff is for real.
Married and luv stroking to sexy pics!
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
I agree...many of those lubes (perhaps it was astroglide, not sure) that start out nice & slippery but then gets kinda sticky, unless a spritz of water is added.

One lube I really enjoy is Mens Cream, I'm told they'll be making it again too. They stopped production some years back.
its just sex
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Check out itsnirvana's VIM and VIGOR. You don't need to clean it off as it's good for your skin.

http://www.itsnirvana.com/public_html/
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
kcjiz Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2010-01-24
80 year old curious from KC
Although it is silicon instead of water based, the VERY BEST is Wet Platinum which you can buy for about $10 at Walmart. Also, I make my own using 1/2 teaspoon of Xanthum Gum mixed in 1 cup of hot water. Feels wonderful and lasts. It does take some good mixing so I use an electric mixer. Get the Xanthum at a grocery store or health food store. Buy the smallest container you can b/c it lasts forever.
Unregistered ?

i second the Wet Platinum recommendation. amazing stuff.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Lubrication