JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Clean or Sweaty Pussy
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
stroker7676 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2017-04-07
48 year old curious male from Canada
I'd never turn down a clean or sweaty pussy. But I do definitely prefer the sweaty musky scent and taste.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jrkndkofn Skilled Jackinchatter

709 posts since 2018-08-26
59 year old heterosexual male from Eastern US
stroker7676 said:
I'd never turn down a clean or sweaty pussy. But I do definitely prefer the sweaty musky scent and taste.
think I gotta agree with you
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
stroker7676 said:

Love the smell and taste of my wife's pussy and even better after I have just got done fucking her and eating my cum and her pussy juices!!!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
mattuk86 Skilled Jackinchatter

986 posts since 2016-07-26
37 year old bisexual male from Manchester UK
I'd say my ultimate fantasy is having Taylor Swift with her new thicker ass smother me right after a show with all that tasty ass sweat. Either that or Ronda Rousey right after she's been wrestling.
Reddit: u/rftcmatt
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
Sweaty pussy with pussy hair that has also been soaking up leftover pee drops all day long. Added to that some cunt juice fom sporadic arousal.
Sometimes I can persuade my lady not to shower or wash between her legs for two days.
Unregistered ?

SloStroker said:
Oh yeah, I like a nice sweaty pussy. Love to pull a woman's panties down and smell that pussy smell. Like someone else said, I wanna lick pussy, not soap.

Another perk of male gynecologist. Close enough to smell sweaty
Pussy everyday. Ladies out running errands, on hot summer days
Just done working out,
Then stopping in to see male gynecologist
Imagine the wonderful smells
Unregistered ?

70hank said:
I have always loved sucking and licking a pusy of lady at the end of they day or after a workout...

Loved the mix of pussy juice and sweat...

after a long day or workout AND YES IT IS SOOOOOO mucg better dirty
Unregistered ?

Pantpervert said:
Sweaty for sure! I want it to smell and taste like pussy, not soap. I'd also prefer a woman's body odor over deodorant too...
Unregistered ?

SloStroker said:
Oh yeah, I like a nice sweaty pussy. Love to pull a woman's panties down and smell that pussy smell. Like someone else said, I wanna lick pussy, not soap.
Unregistered ?

SloStroker said:

Pantpervert said:
Sweaty for sure! I want it to smell and taste like pussy, not soap. I'd also prefer a woman's body odor over deodorant too...

70hank said:
I have always loved sucking and licking a pusy of lady at the end of they day or after a workout...
Loved the mix of pussy juice and sweat...
after a long day or workout AND YES IT IS SOOOOOO mucg better dirty

stroker7676 said:

JO2JAV said:
Yes! There's so many hot women at my gym, I just imagine how deliciously stinky their sweaty pussies and assholes must be during and after their workouts.

With that said. I can only imagine the joys of male gynecology. He not only gets a peek at every ladies pussy but he is close enough to enjoy the musky scent. From Ladies in yoga pants that workout to the MILF and college cuties. He enjoys all their wonderful smells to himself

lovepantylines Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2019-03-28
40 year old male
a clean but sweaty pussy smile
ukbipervert Skilled Jackinchatter

561 posts since 2015-06-24
58 year old bisexual male from Kent
I love sweaty pussy the best. I wish my gf would let me taste and smell her after being at work in this heat but sadly we dont fuck anymore so i have to make do with her sodden sweaty knickers. Lots of pee and sweat scents and also a lovely aroma from her bumhole. Would love to share with a likeminded guy who has his wifes/gfs knickers to sharestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

For me, it really depends on the woman. My ex-wife had a beautiful pussy, but she would develop a pussy scent that was not all that pleasant. With her, I much preferred that she be freshly cleaned.

My current wife, however, has a pussy that ALWAYS smells and taste great. At the end of a long day or after an intense workout, her pussy smells and tastes even better. Her smell and taste is accentuated. Sweatier the better with hergrin Guess it comes down to body chemistry.
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
No matter either older thirty to forty somethings or younger girls eighteen to twenty nine year olds hairy is my preference. In a younger girl depending on my mood I could pick either clean or dirty but nice small and tight, but for anyone over thirty I like a good strong smelling dirty cunt with lose lips that you know has been well used between pounding and pushing sprogs out.
Unregistered ?

I think its kinda perverted that a man takes a stand and declares he wants to specialize in the vagina. He openly admits he is really interested in learning everything he possibly can about the vagina. He is willing to spend his entire career nestled safely between ladies legs. He doesnt mind the odor one bit. Probably enjoys it as a matter of fact. Shamelessly wrote gynecology as his chosen career. Honestly why does a man pick it. Kinda perverted that he would say I want to examine vaginas on a daily basis. Amazingly people dont see it as odd. He begins and ends each day nestled between ladies legs. Imagine that. He smells vaginas all day. Kinda perverted he just wants to learn everything about the vagina. Ladies seek him out just so he can have a look between their legs. Bet he enjoys every minute of it.

He knew exactly what gynecology was all about and he chose it anyway.

Perverted???
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Clean or Sweaty Pussy