JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Clean or Sweaty Pussy
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Unregistered ?

britsturbator said:
With that said. I can only imagine the joys of male gynecology. He not only gets a peek at every ladies pussy but he is close enough to enjoy the musky scent. From Ladies in yoga pants that workout to the MILF and college cuties. He enjoys all their wonderful smells to himself
Add a reply Quote this post
wanky Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2016-02-09
66 year old bisexual male from Vancouver BC
I been eating my wifes pussy for 30 years prefer it clean but will eat anyway. My pussy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
have no real desire either way, saying that if i am super horny a wet Sweaty Pussy that is also hairy WOW.
A fuck buddy is letting her fur grow started in jan was supposed to be until aug but hol got cancelled, she came to maine when on a run yesterday, got my face between her legs to enjoy her hairy Sweaty Pussy and nearly cum
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
Unregistered ?

stroker7676 said:
I'd never turn down a clean or sweaty pussy. But I do definitely prefer the sweaty musky scent and taste.

Agree totally on all counts (or cunts)
curvy4u2 Amateur Jackinchatter

213 posts since 2020-02-27
53 year old curious male from Michigan, USA
Definitely a little sweaty, just not too dirty. Love going down on wife (and a few prior gf)after they've worked all day!
The Masturbator
chubby79 Amateur Jackinchatter

318 posts since 2013-01-24
44 year old curious from Florida
I love sweaty pussy.
Unregistered ?

curvy4u2 said:
Definitely a little sweaty, just not too dirty. Love going down on wife (and a few prior gf)after they've worked all day!
Unregistered ?

SloStroker said:
Oh yeah, I like a nice sweaty pussy. Love to pull a woman's panties down and smell that pussy smell..
worshipcelebs Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2017-02-05
41 year old bisexual male from Croatia
Not really dirty, but sweaty after a workput is the best. Love licking sweat from all over the body, including pussy of course.
Unregistered ?

SloStroker said:
Oh yeah, I like a nice sweaty pussy. Love to pull a woman's panties down and smell that pussy smell.

Patients with any type of infection down there is a small percentage. Its another reason to pick gynecology as a specialty. Ladies take better care of themselves. With whatever pictures you have seen you can only imagine the joys of that work environment. I think it would be very enjoyable to just be around ladies all day. The whole scenario is just interesting and horny. Chit chatting with a lady as you take a peek at her pussy. Some have good personalities and are friendly while mr gyno is closely looking at her labia. Enjoying the musky natural odors. He does this up to 25-30 times a day. Can only imagine his horny joys as he goes room to room In each room a lady waiting so he can have a peek at her pussy. Lets be honest. Male gynecologist is loving every minute. Adding to his thrill and excitement. Guaranteed he will only need to examine pussy or boobs. He will never be bothered to diagnose a flu earache or sore throat. His only focus is a ladies pussy. Having 20 to 30 women waiting on him to have their pussy checked everyday probably adds some thrill.
Enjoying a laugh and chitchatting with a lady moments before seeing her pussy is probably enjoyably horny. Hanging out with ladies all day and seeing smelling and touching one pussy after another. Going home smelling like pussy everyday. No doubt mr gynecologist enjoys a healthy masturbation habit in privacy of his home.
Unregistered ?

BigBushGuy said:
In college I uses to go running with my ex girlfriend. We used to get horny after the workout and I would eat out her sweaty hairy pussy before fucking her.

Good times
Unregistered ?

Pantpervert said:
Sweaty for sure! I want it to smell and taste like pussy, not soap. I'd also prefer a woman's body odor over deodorant too...
Unregistered ?

I do not care. I love pussy and will lick it, eat it out, tongue fuck it, fuck it, etc. wether it is clean, sweaty, bare, hairy, whatever. grin
Unregistered ?

SloStroker said:
I like a nice sweaty pussy. Love to pull a woman's panties down and smell that pussy smell .

Mr gynecologist comes to mind. wink
Unregistered ?

I'd kill to lick a pussy, sweaty or not! It's been about 34 years since I tasted one!
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Clean or Sweaty Pussy