JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » best way to try your own cum
Page: of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

So for a long time I always wanted to taste my cum but always lost interest. It was frustrating because I always wanted to but lost interest after I had an orgasm and the cum started shooting.

However, today, I finally found the best way to try it. I was edging for about an hour or so, and super horny, just trying to drag it out. My cock was super hard and precum was flowing. I just kept edging it out, until finally, one stroke was too much and I was pretty much at the point of no return, but not quite. It seemed that I had stopped myself from cumming, except I didn't...next thing I know I feel it coming to the head of my cock and then I see it. My cock was dribbling cum all over, but for some reason I didn't have an orgasm. So with cum on my fingers I immediately started licking and trying it out. And I actually liked it! Not that it tasted great or anything but I was so horny I just kept licking it up. Then, the best part was that my cock was already lubricated with my cum, so I immediately stroked my cum-soaked cock until I came for real, and it was still a decent amount.

Hottest jack session I've ever had, and I recommend it. Edge as far as you can until some leaks out like this. Anyone else ever do this? Have good results?
Add a reply Quote this post
bigmike911 Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2013-10-31
38 year old
i have done this many times. its basically ruining your orgasm where you stop stroking right before you cum. You dont have a full orgasm but if you time it right cum will still come out. i have gotten pretty good at it where i can shoot a decent amount without having an orgasm. its great because you are still super horny and now you have a puddle of cum in front of you, who is gonna lick that up?
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
omahabiguy Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2012-11-23
53 year old curious
Love doing this. And you're right, it tastes pretty damn good.
joed Skilled Jackinchatter

521 posts since 2008-03-18
72 year old bisexual male from Sacramento, California
I discovered the same technique several years and love to do that once in a while. I remember the first time, and I saw that drop of cum, and I was still so fucking horny. I licked up every bit!
Nicknames: Freestyler
Unregistered ?

love eating my cum
njguywantsit Skilled Jackinchatter

697 posts since 2011-04-29
60 year old bisexual male from NW New Jersey
I've been eating my cum since I started jerking off at age 11. Doing it ever since! Where ever it lands...fingers, stomach, legs, on my face (mmmm). I always lick it off! Yum
Masturbation is the best, innit!
holdingmyown Amateur Jackinchatter

185 posts since 2011-03-16
77 year old bisexual male from Central South Hampshire, England
I found I can eat my cum if I cum on the bed sheets and then immediately lick it up without any hesitation.
holdingmyown Amateur Jackinchatter

185 posts since 2011-03-16
77 year old bisexual male from Central South Hampshire, England
holdingmyown said:
I found I can eat my cum if I cum on the bed sheets and then immediately lick it up without any hesitation.

Also works if I cum on her tits and then lick it off.
Unregistered ?

holdingmyown said:
Also works if I cum on her tits and then lick it off.

I love it when hubby does that as I work on my pussy
Unregistered ?

yes, this is pretty well my standard routine when on cam. I call it a 'split' orgasm ... ie u get something to eat and still have time to get to the mental O .. and yes the first wad can be sizeable. Its all deliciously horny .....

Its always much easier to do this on cam, knowing i have viewers helps me .....
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
65 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
WAhorny24 said:

However, today, I finally found the best way to try it. I was edging for about an hour or so, and super horny, just trying to drag it out. My cock was super hard and precum was flowing. I just kept edging it out, until finally, one stroke was too much and I was pretty much at the point of no return, but not quite. It seemed that I had stopped myself from cumming, except I didn't...next thing I know I feel it coming to the head of my cock and then I see it. My cock was dribbling cum all over, but for some reason I didn't have an orgasm. So with cum on my fingers I immediately started licking and trying it out. And I actually liked it! Not that it tasted great or anything but I was so horny I just kept licking it up. Then, the best part was that my cock was already lubricated with my cum, so I immediately stroked my cum-soaked cock until I came for real, and it was still a decent amount.

Hottest jack session I've ever had. Anyone else ever do this? Have good results?

That is a pretty good discription of how I first discovered this, quite by accident. I will pretty much get a handful to flow. Then I can lap it up while still stroking my hard cock to orgasm. It has been an art form that I am trying to perfect.
Unregistered ?

I used this technique the other night after reading this. I tasted about the amount of a peanut m&m. It wasnt too bad. To take a bigger load I'd hv to have to get it shot in my mouth. When i can ill prob just j/o with my legs over my head and squirt myself.
Unregistered ?

Redyak,

That's how I do it...shoulders down ass up and pop a big load into mouth! Just pinch tip when you cum so you can release and aim better. cum while jerking and its all over your face
Unregistered ?

Thanks for the advice. I hope i hv good aim. Cannot wait till i can try this. This work for anyone else??

bikurgan said:
Redyak,

That's how I do it...shoulders down ass up and pop a big load into mouth! Just pinch tip when you cum so you can release and aim better. cum while jerking and its all over your face
luve2jo Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2013-09-15
59 year old curious male from mass
very cool to read all these responses as this is how I do it as well. like many others I found out this technique completely by accident--just edging and going a bit too far but then got a great flow of cum out of my cock. I was still so horned up I did not even hesitate - I just lapped up all that cum. I can do it pretty good now especially with poppers but still trying to get myself to eat my load after I blow. I find the desire is gone as soon as I shoot. any suggestions?
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » best way to try your own cum