JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panties
Page: < prev  of 6  
Ollie99 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2020-08-15
43 year old curious male from Co.Down
I'm lucky that my wife has lots of different types of panties, even some see through ones. Love putting a pair on for stroking.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Johnnylonlover Skilled Jackinchatter

602 posts since 2017-08-11
57 year old heterosexual male
[quote=Trevor01][/quote]

How do you get them? What else have you found in her drawers? Sussies?
Unregistered ?

sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
DirkM22 said:
I have 2 sisters, one younger and one older. When I was 13-14 I'd jack off in their panties almost every night. I'd put one pair on, wrap the other around my dick, and beat off until I squirted. OOOH it felt so good.

That is how I got started stroking with panties as well. Started when I was 12 with my older sister's and kept it up until I left for college with my younger sister's!

Still live them but transitioned to others panties for my stroking pleasure!
Unregistered ?

I have been jerking with stolen knickers for 25 years and still can not beat the rush I get from it. Message me if you want pictures and videos
Unregistered ?

We once had a friend crash at ours in the spare room for a few days when she was between houses. 24, blonde and Swedish. When I went in to tidy up the room once she's left, I peeled the covers off the bed and found a pair of here white cotton panties.
I couldn't believe my luck! They smelt like she'd worn them for three days. Pure sweet pussy scent. I like to think she left them there for me. I got few good wanks out of them before wearing them one day and cumming all up inside them
imnotroger Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2023-01-21
52 year old
Sweet.

Ollie99 said:
I'm lucky that my wife has lots of different types of panties, even some see through ones. Love putting a pair on for stroking.
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
Man I love Panties. There is not much more exciting than burying My face between a ladies thighs, with My Nose and Lips planted in the soft fabric of Her Panty covered crotch. Back when I was Young, before I discovered masturbation, I loved sniffing My older sisters used panties. I really didn't understand it at the time, but I loved the smell of them. I would sneak into Her room when ever possible, and sneak a pair of Her Sweet used Panties. Still to this day I find it almost impossible to resist stealing a pair of used Panties where ever I find them. Stealing a pair of musky Panties out of an unsuspecting bathroom is an incredible event. The act of sneaking them out of the clothes hamper, secretly putting them up to My nose and taking a deep sniff, is an incredible turn on. Then secretly shoving them into a pocket and taking them home, leaves Me trembling. I love panties, especially sweet musky used panties. They are an incredible treat.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
Unregistered ?

troutdog said:
Man I love Panties. There is not much more exciting than burying My face between a ladies thighs, with My Nose and Lips planted in the soft fabric of Her Panty covered crotch. Back when I was Young, before I discovered masturbation, I loved sniffing My older sisters used panties. I really didn't understand it at the time, but I loved the smell of them. I would sneak into Her room when ever possible, and sneak a pair of Her Sweet used Panties. Still to this day I find it almost impossible to resist stealing a pair of used Panties where ever I find them. Stealing a pair of musky Panties out of an unsuspecting bathroom is an incredible event. The act of sneaking them out of the clothes hamper, secretly putting them up to My nose and taking a deep sniff, is an incredible turn on. Then secretly shoving them into a pocket and taking them home, leaves Me trembling. I love panties, especially sweet musky used panties. They are an incredible treat.

that is perfection! wish I had the opportunity more often!
Unregistered ?

Chubb69 said:
We once had a friend crash at ours in the spare room for a few days when she was between houses. 24, blonde and Swedish. When I went in to tidy up the room once she's left, I peeled the covers off the bed and found a pair of here white cotton panties.
I couldn't believe my luck! They smelt like she'd worn them for three days. Pure sweet pussy scent. I like to think she left them there for me. I got few good wanks out of them before wearing them one day and cumming all up inside them

I had a similiar thing happen, a long lost cousin was in UK from Australia and I offred her a place to stay with my wife and I for as long as she needed so she could visit London and the South of UK. I had not seen her since she was about 10 years old anyway, so I get to airport and pick her up, she is now a 27 year old gorgeous young woman. Back to ours great week while she was staying with us no funny stuff etc her and the Mrs got on well etc Anyway when Im taking her to airport as she wanted to fly up to Scotland to explore she starts telling me how she used to really fancy me when she was young , I mentioned that if I had known how she would have turned out I would have done something about that (I am only a few years older than her) so she leaves gives me a peck on cheek and gets to terminal as Im driving back I notice she has left a small plastic carrier bag so I call her and she says " thats a little gift for you" I look in bag and there is a pair of the most perfect wanking panties ever, nothing fancy just plain old M&S type white cotton the gusset slightly stained with her pussy shape (no skidders, I dont like that). I couldnt get home fast enough and wanked like fuck with those panties till they almost fell apart haha, seen her twice since, we never speak of it and she is now married with kids etc but there is a tension between us, its like she has somewhow scented me and marked me as a potential mate.
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panties