JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Finger up her asshole
Page: of 1  
eyeballer Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2009-01-09
curious
When I'm fucking, I love to slide my finger in my girl's tight asshole. filling her ass makes her pussy so tight and I can feel my finger rubbing my cock as well as the warm, wet throbbing tightness of her asshole around my finger. It's like jacking off and fucking at the same time. Anyone else love this?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

not done it with a girl/ lover but wld love to .....

Unregistered ?

nice to tongue and lick it fist... normally my wife comes by then.......only ever get to nibble and tease it with my finger head.....
Unregistered ?

eyeballer said:
When I'm fucking, I love to slide my finger in my girl's tight asshole. filling her ass makes her pussy so tight and I can feel my finger rubbing my cock as well as the warm, wet throbbing tightness of her asshole around my finger. It's like jacking off and fucking at the same time. Anyone else love this?

It is like jacking off and fucking ... i love feeling my cock going in and out of her pussy with my finger
sailm8 Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2010-06-14
curious
When going down on my wife, I like to stick my thumb in her pussy and middle finger up her ass and pinch. Makes her cum every time.
lovetostrokemycock Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2013-10-14
48 year old
Oh Ya... My girl loves when i slide my finger in there while she is on top riding me... so hot!
jpcolo Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2012-03-06
62 year old heterosexual from Colorado
When finishing up a nice long massage, working around her asshole (rimming with a finger) gets her very excited. Then some teasing entry while starting to work on her clit & lips...... drivers her crazy!!!! (me too, of course)
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
lovetostrokemycock said:
Oh Ya... My girl loves when i slide my finger in there while she is on top riding me... so hot!

Had an ex who loved that. When she was ready she would say, "Fill me up!". That meant slide the finger in her asshole.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Finger up her asshole