JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » have you ever masturbated to pics of yourself?
Page: of 23   next > 
Pervert Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2013-11-03
curious
Sometimes I like to masturbate to pics of my ass. I like to take pics of my ass with the computer cam. I think I have a pretty nice one. I like to look at it in the mirror and fondle myself, squeezing my buttcheeks really hard. I wish I could eat my asshole. Naked pics of myself give me a boner and I get hard whenever I look at myself naked in a mirror.
Make beautiful music with your flute of skin. Stroke your penis to whatever makes it hard. Masturbate at your local adult theater.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FunMF Amateur Jackinchatter

216 posts since 2013-06-20
42 year old curious
I jerk to pics of my cock all the time.......and I enjoy the idea of imagining I could suck it, or wonder what it would feel like to get fucked by it.
Unregistered ?

sent some pics to a girl overseas, inc a good closeup of my tackle ... she really thought mine were v good indeed..... befor u know it she tells me she's getting wet so we talk and play and two hours later i orgasm .... she was so good to cum with ....
Mike68 Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2012-06-03
71 year old bisexual from Lincoln UK
I love to take photos of myself wanking or sucking cock so I can look at them when I am on my own and wank over them again or share them with others
Novice Surfer
peter2 Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2010-03-14
79 year old
Mike68 said:
I love to take photos of myself wanking or sucking cock so I can look at them when I am on my own and wank over them again or share them with others

Nice, you ever cam with others, am in late 60's and love to see and be seen masturbating
wking-will Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2013-11-18
48 year old curious male from Bristol UK
I love wanking looking at pics of my cock and pics of ex girlfriends etc.. definitely more fun to wank on Skype etc sharing and looking at pics!! mmmmmm Cock needs it now! stroke
Looking to swap Cock pic and vids... and see guys cum on my cock.
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
I have a collection of pictures of my cock cumming and I like to look at them while I jack off and cum.
I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
siorac Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2011-11-03
81 year old bisexual from UK
I've always liked to do this. In pre-digital camera days, I liked to set up a mirror so that I could watch myself masturbating. Later on I started taking pictures which I use to make fakes of myself wanking with other guys and women. I've put quite a few of these on the internet. I've filmed myself doing it a couple of times with my camcorder but haven't posted these anywhere yet.
masturbor ergo sum
Unregistered ?

I used to film myself then hide the tapes. I would revisit them and jerk to my lovely throbbing cock. I tried to moan a lot in the vids because that made it so much more sexy watching myself moan and stroke.
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
jowood234 said:
I used to film myself then hide the tapes. I would revisit them and jerk to my lovely throbbing cock. I tried to moan a lot in the vids because that made it so much more sexy watching myself moan and stroke.
I used to do this too. I'd video tape myself jacking off, then replay it later while I jacked off again. It's a lot of fun watching yourself on TV.
Unregistered ?

Gunstar69 said:
I used to do this too. I'd video tape myself jacking off, then replay it later while I jacked off again. It's a lot of fun watching yourself on TV.

I do this too. I'd like to take this one step further and have my wife (or one of her big-titted friends that I have lusted after for years) watch me masturbate while we watch a video of me masturbating. Makes me hard just thinking about it. stroke
Pervert Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2013-11-03
curious
wgm00 said:
I'd like to take this one step further and have my wife (or one of her big-titted friends that I have lusted after for years) watch me masturbate while we watch a video of me masturbating. stroke

You're a complete pervert. That sounds like a great idea.
Make beautiful music with your flute of skin. Stroke your penis to whatever makes it hard. Masturbate at your local adult theater.
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
I agree. That's a great idea. Even better if they're masturbating too!!!!
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Slivers Skilled Jackinchatter

795 posts since 2013-01-10
40 year old heterosexual male
I have done that a couple of times. When I was on omegle masturbating, seeing myself and the others turns me on quite a bit.
Wanna chat about celebs, join me on Trillian: slivers13
Unregistered ?

On pics of myself? Never.
Sometimes when I am looking my cumpics.

I suppose Kanye West is several time in a day jerking off on pics of himself because he thinks he is the most beautiful and sexy creature on Earth and universe.
Page: of 23   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » have you ever masturbated to pics of yourself?