JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sucking off Str8 Guys
Page: < prev  of 3  
mnchubsub Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2015-02-16
53 year old bisexual male from Minnesota
yeaup- im pretty much a whore for any cock-- straight guys are great though-
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
The definition of straight is always a bit fuzzy, but a friend of mine and I both consider ourselves to be straight, regardless of what we've done together. We're both in our 70's now, and both happily married with grown up kids. We met on-line and chatted together for ages when we learnd that we live very close to eachother. Neither of us has a very good sex life with our wives these days. We chatted to eachother about our jacking off habits and eventually, we decided to meet with the view of jacking off together.
Apart from a bit of school boy fun which I think most guys have, we've been through life with no other experience, and here we were, at 68 and 72, meeting up to wank together.
It was difficult to get started but once we did, it was easier than I thought. We both got naked and watched eachother stroke for a short while, then we swapped and did eachother. I loved the feel of his cock in my hand - it was just another cock, but it felt so different from mine.
I was first to take him in my mouth. At first he just lay back and let me do it, then after a while he stood and asked me to kneel in front of him. I did what he asked and he then gripped my head and proceeded to fuck my mouth really hard. I hadn't intended taking cum in my mouth but I had little choice. After thrusting in my mouth for a while he eventually thrust, held it in and shot his load. I felt it filling my mouth and the natural reflex made me swallow. he then relaxed and I sucked him until he shrunk and withdrew.
He told me that he'd always wanted to do that to his wife but she would never let him.
I confessed to havig a similar fantasy so we swapped places and I did the same to/with him until he swallowed my cum.
Afterwards, we just sat together naked for a while, fondling eachothers cock and balls. Eventually we dressed and agreed to do it again.
We did that several times but sadly, we have very little free time without our wives around, and the fear of getting caught made us draw a close to doing it.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
Before most of the public toilets in my area were sadly closed I sucked a lot of guys young and old in these places. I also walked around the woods where I'd come across guys taking the dog for a walk usually on Sunday mornings or early evenings. One guy I used to suck regularly told me he was married but his wife wouldn't suck him off anymore and he reckoned most of the middle-aged/older men were in the same boat.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sucking off Str8 Guys