JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » fantasys about a teacher from highschool or middleschool
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
givit2mee Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2019-11-29
65 year old curious male from Los Angeles
Ms. P. Italian American in her late 20's. Filled out but net even close to fat.

To die for face, long blonde hair. Green eyes. Awesome legs in seamed nylons. 5"8", 135, maybe.

In 7th-8th grade.

Cane off to her dozens of times stroking through.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Manxman46 Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2020-09-18
52 year old bisexual male
My wife's a busty milf teacher, often wank at the thought of how many students she inspires
kik manxman461
Wallstone82 Amateur Jackinchatter

158 posts since 2013-09-07
41 year old bisexual male from Earth
Sophomore year my home room teacher was a young cute brunette and her desk was right under the AC vent. Her nips were always hard and to a 16 yr old such as myself at the time it was torture. I would be so damn hard all day long.
Open minded to just about anything.
Unregistered ?

Ever since I accidentally upskirted a teacher at school I have dreamt of that moment happening again. It's always the sexiest teachers that stick with you...
Glasgow12345 Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2020-03-08
34 year old
I used to wank a lot over my sexy milf teachers
Unregistered ?

Had an English teacher when I was about 15-16. She must have been late 30s/early 40s I'd say. Facially not the most attractive but a lovely figure. Short dyed blonde hair and never wore a bra.
I remember one day we were waiting to go into class, she was chatting to a pupil from previous lesson and when she turned round we all could see she was wearing a lilac v-neck jumper with her erect nipples nearly poking out through the material. Looked a very firm B cup, and extremely hard looking nips.
Another lesson she was wearing a dark blue floral dress, quite loose fitting. At one point she bent over my desk and my friend and I sat there could clearly see down the front of her dress and see her breast and hard nipple. She must have known what she was doing and what we could see. Probably the first time I'd seen a girl's breasts in real life. Amazing memory.
gunslinger6 Skilled Jackinchatter

856 posts since 2016-01-11
39 year old
My 7th grade English teacher Mrs.[redacted]. She was probably in her mid to late 30's, decent attractiveness but a nice short petite figure and shoulder length dark hair. I'm 12, my hormones are in overdrive and it's late summer and I'm wearing shorts in class and am getting those random diamond-hard boners at the most inopportune times including the being-called-to-the-front-of-the-class trope. When her back was to the class at the board I'd watch her hips/ass shake as she's drawing sentence diagrams. I hit the mental record and would regularly masturbate to her furiously in the shower later that night.

She was a good teacher too - strict but good. I definitely could diagram sentences.
ozjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

518 posts since 2012-12-29
61 year old
I had two.

One was an English teacher who had the greatest set of tits. She was assigned to my class for human relations crap when I was about 14. When she talked about getting her pubic hair and her tits growing, my hardons were painful. So much jerking over her.

There was also a major babe gym teacher, always in such tight track/sweat pants. And so often a bit of a camel toe. More great jerking inspiration. Then she started dating a friend of one of my older cousins and I hung out with the cuz's in order to see more of her. The day I saw her in a tiny bikini I almost lost it on the spot. More jerking like crazy.
Unregistered ?

At high school, my German teacher, Mrs Grayson. Although she was married she was one of the younger members of staff - probably only early 20s. Can still picture her now. Glossy black shoulder length hair. Usually white blouse or tight fitting white jumper, grey skirt above her knees, grey sheer tights, and black patent heels. Used to love watching her stretch up, with her back to the class, to write on the board.

Had a few stiffies in class, often wanked off when I got home. Would love to have had her over her desk.
Unregistered ?

I forget her name (it was a long time ago) but a trainee English teacher who was young and hot. She sat on the table directly in front of me and a mate and put her feet on the chair as she talked to us. We had a direct view up her skirt and too her peach coloured panties.

Instant boner and only glanced as I was so terrified of being caught looking.
Nowadays I would not give a shit.
Unregistered ?

Had a few teachers that got me wanking, young french teacher just qualified was favourite. Shirt hair great tits and always got good view down her blouse when she was correcting stuff at your desk, fuck me heels and white tights added to the appeal
al60 Skilled Jackinchatter

622 posts since 2014-05-27
67 year old heterosexual male from uk
extra long and intense school story https://forum.stockingshq.com/index.php?/topic/47002-sighting-memories/

34 year old
Was always hard over my milf teachers
jayskay30 Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2019-01-31
48 year old
In 1989 when I was in the 9th grade, we had a first year teacher teaching art! We became good friends and I would help her put stuff up in her room after school etc. Nothing ever happened sexually but she was so hot and sexy and honestly the nicest person! My cock was hard the entire time and I would run home and beat off to her! Fuck all these years later I am still horny for her!

34 year old
Manxman46 said:
My wife's a busty milf teacher, often wank at the thought of how many students she inspires

We wanna see her
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » fantasys about a teacher from highschool or middleschool