JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » fantasys about a teacher from highschool or middleschool
Page: < prev  of 9  
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
I'm not sure when we actually got to the point of teenage boys being "damaged" by having sex with female teachers - presumably it all came about so they weren't discriminating against homosexuals.

Most of my female teachers were well on their way to retirement unfortunately and none of them offered "extra tuition" as far as I know. We did get a young miniskirted biology teacher, Miss W but she didn't teach my class :-( . I used to fantasise about her doing a sex ed class and having me strip off in front of the rest of the class to demonstrate an erection and masturbation. I'd normally already come before she demonstrated actual sex...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
I still think about my teachers from school back in the 80s.

And read the fantasies I wrote down about them, sometimes.

I didn't know the term "hatewank" at the time, but Miss Turner, looking back, you taught me French, German and a complicated set of nylon and domination interests, damn.
Unregistered ?

We had a French trainee teacher named Alice who came over from France for a few months to "help" in the Languages department. She certainly boosted attendance and enthusiasm for "Francais".

However we could not concentrate on anything else besides her incredibly pretty girl-next-door face, her perky boobs, her tight supermodel body and long bare legs, and her incredibly alluring accent and gentle but enticing demeanour. She also had a delicious lightly tanned golden skintone.

I know that the male teachers were falling over each other to go out with her. I was definitely infatuated with her for a long time and I acted on that infatuation by conducting several practical exams on myself every evening after school.

The hottest part about it is that I have not exaggerated her one bit! She was an absolute bombshell and we could not believe our luck - bringing that into an adolescent boys' school should carry a severe spunk warning! grin
NylonFan29 Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2017-05-04
36 year old curious male
It happened to see one of my teachers and object of wet dreams on a beach during summer holidays abroad. At school dressed Smart in suits, high heels and stockings, thes she was tanning topless, exposing firm big tits and long legs. It was the hardest hardon I experienced ever... I spotted her in the night club the evening but no chance to talk, she was dancing with a muscular hairy guy who was squeezing her butts... Guess they were later fucking hard...
Page: < prev  of 9  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » fantasys about a teacher from highschool or middleschool