JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Seeing a man cum
Page: of 12   next > 
lovingcindy2 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2013-02-09
37 year old heterosexual from NC
There is nothing more erotic than seeing a man cum. it is the visible expression of a man's orgasm. I love the taste, feel, and texture of a man's seed. it's beautiful and I'd love to see some of the men here cum for me grin maybe share your videos?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
nsadude Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2010-12-08
63 year old curious male from Alaska
Although I'm more str* than curious, I agree with lovingcindy and have to say watching a dude blow his load is the best, clear evidence of sexual arousal, the more cum, the better cock
Benmatlock Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2011-12-18
36 year old heterosexual from Canada
If you want to watch me cum add me on Skype benmatlock69
Unregistered ?

You can watch me cum anytime if your keen

lucentimage on YIM & Skype
jackwguyz Skilled Jackinchatter

859 posts since 2013-03-16
54 year old heterosexual from New Hampshire USA
yeah cuz lovingcindy2 is a real woman. lol. you guys will fall for anything. no pics and I bet "she" never goes on cam or mic. whatever floats your boat I guess.
A guy who loves to stroke!
Unregistered ?

jackwguyz said:
yeah cuz lovingcindy2 is a real woman. lol. you guys will fall for anything. no pics and I bet "she" never goes on cam or mic. whatever floats your boat I guess.

Sad but all too true...

maybe it's the thought that counts huh... lol

feather_this said:
Sad but all too true...

maybe it's the thought that counts huh... lol

I'll tell you how I know. its not just the fact that pretty much any real woman on here would never ask to be bombarded with pics and vids but they would NEVER call cum a mans "seed". that's totally a guy word. dead giveaway.
Jay_los_angeles Skilled Jackinchatter

737 posts since 2011-09-13
56 year old heterosexual from Miami, FL
I sure like watching man shooting too man…
all that man juice is nice to see it…
women sometimes why we are so attached to our man "seed" lolstroke
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I have had several occasions to have my date/ wife/ friend or sister in law watch me cum. Back in the mid 50's in the drive in movies, it was dangerous to try to fuck in the car at the movies, so mutual masturbation was a safer day for either of us to get off. My date loved to jerk me off and watch me cum. A few years later, my first wife also liked to watch either one of us jack me off so she could watch me cum. Then starting in 1967 with my 2nd wife, until she passed away in 2006, she used to have a wonderful time making me cum in every way she could imagine. She invited her older, widowed sister into our sex life and Sis was just as fond of sucking me or watching me cum as my wife was.
She still is.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

jackwguyz said:

You can almost see the steam rising off the pile of BS that is lovingcindy's post. The amount of guys here who fall for such patently obvious fakes is alternately hilarious or disturbing depending on one's mood.

PS there's an incest post in "her" message history which will hopefully get "her" kicked off this site anyway.

I get so angry with these people who try to ruin sites like these for the majority of decent, law-abiding folks.

dickguy said:
I have had several occasions to have my date/ wife/ friend or sister in law watch me cum. Back in the mid 50's in the drive in movies, it was dangerous to try to fuck in the car at the movies, so mutual masturbation was a safer day for either of us to get off. My date loved to jerk me off and watch me cum. A few years later, my first wife also liked to watch either one of us jack me off so she could watch me cum. Then starting in 1967 with my 2nd wife, until she passed away in 2006, she used to have a wonderful time making me cum in every way she could imagine. She invited her older, widowed sister into our sex life and Sis was just as fond of sucking me or watching me cum as my wife was.
She still is.

lol. I think this guy works this I not every post. I've read it about 20 times now.
Genestubs865 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2013-12-12
58 year old
lovingcindy2 said:
There is nothing more erotic than seeing a man cum. it is the visible expression of a man's orgasm. I love the taste, feel, and texture of a man's seed. it's beautiful and I'd love to see some of the men here cum for me grin maybe share your videos?
yglust Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2012-07-12
62 year old heterosexual from southwest michigan
I have seen only two men blowing a load. It was great. The first dude was the counter clerk at an adult store. He asked if i would like to jo with him. We went to the back room which was just off the counter. We pulled your cocks out a started to stroke. A customer came in and he had to help them. I continued without him and blow just he came back. I stood there starring at his cock as he stroked. He shot a load a least 5 feet all over the door. His cum running down the door. You could see it when checking out. Hard just thinking about all over again.
yglust
yglust Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2012-07-12
62 year old heterosexual from southwest michigan
I have seen only two men blowing a load. It was great. The first dude was the counter clerk at an adult store. He asked if i would like to jo with him. We went to the back room which was just off the counter. We pulled your cocks out a started to stroke. A customer came in and he had to help them. I continued without him and blow just he came back. I stood there starring at his cock as he stroked. He shot a load a least 5 feet all over the door. His cum running down the door. You could see it when checking out. Hard just thinking about all over again.
yglust
BigKid666 Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2011-06-25
44 year old bisexual from USA
Fake or not, if ANYONE wants to see me blowing my load, there's a link to my dick.net page in my profile. Almost a dozen videos there, hope you enjoy them!
Be true to yourself!
Page: of 12   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Seeing a man cum