JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Hand jobs
Page: of 1  
lovetostrokeit Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2006-02-11
56 year old heterosexual
I'm assuming the women of the board give the men in their lives hand jobs from time to time. If that's correct....

* what do you use as a lubricant?
* do you typically do it fully clothed, partially undressed (boobs out? no panties?), or nude?
* do you do anything else besides stroke his dick (e.g., play with his balls)?
* what do you do when he's about to cum, and what do you do with it?

And on the flip side: let's say the man in your life were to give you the equivalent of a hand job. What would you want him to do--and the more juicy details the better.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

*lubricant--sometimes yes, lotion or ky
*clothes--depends, if it is the only act, then sometimes dressed (like sitting on the couch or somewhere), if it's part of foreplay I will usually be naked or at least on my way to getting naked
*stroking--yes, I always show attention to balls, love to have them in my hands
*cumming--again, depends on the situation...sometimes I jack him to cum on his belly, sometimes I jack him to cum in my mouth
*my hand job--doesn't happen too often really, I'm much more into giving than receiving
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
secretsecret said:
*my hand job--doesn't happen too often really, I'm much more into giving than receiving

Oh, you need to be pampered from time to time, too.
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
secret you sound like a pro lol.
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2005-10-22
46 year old heterosexual
Just want to say that I love hand jobs.
Don't let your meat loaf
TigerLilly Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2006-07-31
67 year old heterosexual from Midwest
I can't let Secret be the only female to respond. While I prefer to give blow jobs to hand jobs I have give a few to my husband over the years and before him (many many years ago) some inadvertent ones. With my husband I have some special edible lubricant I use; I start with an oil that warms as I rub his cock and then if he is enjoying and wants to cum that way I'll add a little spermint gel that gives an icy warm feeling on contact and intensifies the pleasure.
If I'm doing a hand job with climax as the objective I will take him in my mouth as he is ready to cum, if not he will enter me and cum during intercourse. Since we've been married I've always been naked, before that we were both clothed and the hand job was just a warm up before making love (such as driving in the car or watching a moving).

On the flip side my husband gives me incredible hand jobs prior to making love every time. In those cases I'm completely naked layed out either on the bed or on the floor. He starts by rubbing my clit gently then fingering my g-spot while keeping his thumb on my clit. The end result is anywhere from 10 to 20 orgasms for me and a very wet bed as this technique tends to cause me to squirt like crazy.
Just writing this has me hot and horny and ready to explode, must find my husband soon. wink
a woman who knows how to use her mouth
Bittersweet Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2006-12-07
55 year old heterosexual from Right behind you!

* what do you use as a lubricant?
Typically, saliva or nothing... sometimes a lotion or whatever's handy...try not to use anything too girly smelling!

* do you typically do it fully clothed, partially undressed (boobs out? no panties?), or nude?
Gosh...that's a toughie. Probably considering hand jobs are the spur of the moment thing, I'd have to say generally clothed in the beginning leading to partially undressed.... husband's all for breast fondling when he's getting a hand job, so there you go...

* do you do anything else besides stroke his dick (e.g., play with his balls)?
Definitely have to take care of his little friends... sometimes tease him by rubbing his thighs, stomach... throw in a little tongue for good measure.

* what do you do when he's about to cum, and what do you do with it?
If we need to be careful and not get it on clothing, generally take it into my mouth. If we're not in that situation, baby, just let it go... wherever it lands is fine with us.

And on the flip side: let's say the man in your life were to give you the equivalent of a hand job. What would you want him to do--and the more juicy details the better.[/quote]
Because I'm a freak, do it anywhere we're not supposed to do it! Well, not in church, but any place else is open game. Before we started driving SUVs, my favorite was to get off while driving. Now our vehicles are too big to reach across without doing acrobatics.

Underwater is cool too.
Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
44 year old bisexual
Liquid KY for lube.
Either nude, or at least nude from the waist up so he can fondle my breasts.
I stroke his cock with one or both hands. I fondle his balls with one hand when not using both on his cock.
I push it up and he cums on his belly. Or I take it in my mouth. Whichever he wants.

I like hand jobs myself. The important thing is gentle and constant fingering of my clitoris. Then I like him to stroke my vagina with his fingers. He sometimes uses both hands. Or, with one hand, he keeps his thumb on my clit while he fingers me. Then he uses his other hand on my nipples and breasts.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Hand jobs