JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Anyone else have frequent dreams of autofellatio?
Page: of 3   next > 
Pervert Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2013-11-03
curious
About once a week, sometimes more often, I have a very vivid dream where I'm sucking my dick. Needless to say it's one of my favorite dreams. Usually in the dream I can fit as much of it my mouth as I please. I love having these dreams and look forward to them.

When I was 15 I actually succeeded in real life in licking my dick. I was only ever able to swirl my tongue around the head. I could never actually suck on it. I did it probably a total of about a dozen times but I gave up when I couldn't make any further progress. The discomfort outweighed the pleasure I got out of it. It's difficult to breath in that position.
Make beautiful music with your flute of skin. Stroke your penis to whatever makes it hard. Masturbate at your local adult theater.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
munch12 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-03-17
60 year old curious from Central Oklahoma
YES! I have them all the time! Good to know I'm not the only one! The weird thing is, in my dream my cock is always much larger than it actually is, and I don't have to get in any freak position to do it. The head is right in front of me and I just go after it big time. Then I wake up and feel very disappointed.
Unregistered ?

I used to able to get about 2 inches in my mouth, maybe more when I was younger and thinner. I loved it. I would also play with my asshole as I did. My buddy I party with can suck his own in the sitting position. Combo of being long and very flexable. I have sucked his cock with him a few times.
hornyguy9999 Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2013-10-11
73 year old bisexual male from Bridgewater NJ
yes, i have had that dream numerous times and boy do i wish it would be true. the feeling of sucking my cock in the dream was wonderful.
love to masturbate - female
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
munch12 said:
YES! I have them all the time! Good to know I'm not the only one! The weird thing is, in my dream my cock is always much larger than it actually is, and I don't have to get in any freak position to do it. The head is right in front of me and I just go after it big time. Then I wake up and feel very disappointed.

I don't have them all the time, in fact it has been a while, and I miss having them! Like munch12, my cock was much longer in my dreams than in real life, and I would just lean forward slightly to fit the head in my mouth. I could feel the texture against my tongue. I too would wake up frustrated and disappointed.
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
gondo said:
I don't have them all the time, in fact it has been a while, and I miss having them! Like munch12, my cock was much longer in my dreams than in real life, and I would just lean forward slightly to fit the head in my mouth. I could feel the texture against my tongue. I too would wake up frustrated and disappointed.

Same here, had the same dram many many times; cock seems to fit with no problem. I don't recall in these dreams whether I come in my mouth though
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
anon4074 Amateur Jackinchatter

211 posts since 2013-04-14
62 year old curious
Yes! I have this dream about monthly--wish it was more often. Like the other replies, in the dream it is no problem to get my mouth on it. I simply lean over and there it is! The sensation is so good!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Two buddies working on a pickup truck when one saw the dog licking it's dick and balls he said "wish I could do that". The other guy says "Go over and pat him on the head gently and maybe he'll let you. Most of us are not limber enough to even attempt something like that.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
geeman Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2008-04-11
39 year old heterosexual from UK
I've had this sort of dream a couple of times. I'm way off sucking my own cock, but a couple of the dreams have been feeling as though I'm being sucked off, then visualising my own room and being able to actually do it myself, then I've woken up to disappointment and a sore groin!
As rowers of boats say - "Stroke! Stroke! Stroke!"
1985uk Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2012-04-23
curious male from SW
Not as such, enjoy wanking upside down and cuming into my mouth though!
scnuffi69 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2010-10-23
40 year old curious male from In the cloud
same here, dream of it regulary when I was younger and was disapointed when I woke up hard but couldn't even lick it! Often I wank it and came in my mouth to get close to the dream!
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
This is the one reason why I would look for a guy to JO with. I only want a guy who can actually suck himself off so that he can coach me and help me suck myself off. In another thread there was mention made of stroking your cock as a show of power to your wife/gf who tries to control the output of sex in some way, e.g. "here bitch I don't need you to cum look at it shoot".. paraphrasing a couple of quotes. Imagine if when she tried to withhold or place silly conditions on it you could simply lean over and suck yourself hard, lean back and stroke in front of her lean over to get yourself near the finish line and then lean back just in time to shoot a fountain in her face. I think the message would be sent. BTW not venting personally just following the logic of other posters through to conclusion.
Working it hard
paneros Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2011-05-17
53 year old curious male from Dublin, Ireland
Yes I've sometimes dreamt of sucking my own cock... it felt great, and was not a problem to do... like the rest of you, I wake up with a boner then.
jackwguyz Skilled Jackinchatter

859 posts since 2013-03-16
54 year old heterosexual from New Hampshire USA
dream? I think about it when I'm awake. lol
A guy who loves to stroke!
pma Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2013-01-09
59 year old curious male from Usa
i have those dreams as well. just had one the other day. still wish iii could do that. still try sometimes
Masturbation lover
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Anyone else have frequent dreams of autofellatio?