JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Anyone else have frequent dreams of autofellatio?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Had one of those dreams the other night, I believe it was my first. Wow, it was so fucking hot! As it is, I'm turned on by the sight of my dick, and to have it in my mouth was just incredible. For me, I think 69 with another guy is, in part, a way to fulfill the fantasy of autofellatio--simultaneously sucking cock and getting sucked. I've only done 69 with a guy once before, but I really want to do it again, this time with a hairy cock just like mine.
Add a reply Quote this post
blue582011 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2015-04-30
57 year old curious from East coast, USA
I was in that small group who could suck my own cock when I was younger. I was 15-16 yo. Loved it, I could get an easy 2-3" into my mouth comfortably. Maybe another inch if I pushed it, but that was for short spans couldn't hold it. If I tried it now, probably break my neck. But it was great, really enjoyed feeling myself cum in my mouth.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jerklover Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2014-09-21
57 year old heterosexual male from italy
Pervert said:
About once a week, sometimes more often, I have a very vivid dream where I'm sucking my dick. Needless to say it's one of my favorite dreams. Usually in the dream I can fit as much of it my mouth as I please. I love having these dreams and look forward to them.

When I was 15 I actually succeeded in real life in licking my dick. I was only ever able to swirl my tongue around the head. I could never actually suck on it. I did it probably a total of about a dozen times but I gave up when I couldn't make any further progress. The discomfort outweighed the pleasure I got out of it. It's difficult to breath in that position.

Even if I'm straight I'd like to try...but I cannot touch my glans unfortunately...sometimes my exercise is limited to shoot my cum in my own mouth.
jlover
Unregistered ?

I have the same dream quite frequently.

Also, when I cum in my dream, I usually cum for real too, or wake up trying to suppress cumming.

Bajo Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2015-04-30
51 year old heterosexual from Arizona
This brings back memories of sucking myself off in my teen years. Good times! I'd either lay on my back and walk my legs down the wall by my head or lay down grabbing my legs to get a good muscle force. I'd try to do it on an empty stomach. Once I came in my mouth but I was a spitter. I did love teasing the precum out. Oh to be able to relive those days.
Pervs unite!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Anyone else have frequent dreams of autofellatio?