JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Satisfying a horny urge
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

What's one of the more daring ways you've ever satisfied a horny urge (eg, one night stand, masturbating where you could get caught)? And what triggered that horniness in the first place: was it something external, or just a spontaneous mood?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I'm also interested. I know many guys get up to doing some pretty crazy things, but I'm curious as to what the girls are willing to do. =P
Unregistered ?

I have had to jack off while driving home before. After a business meeting when a hot ass lady seduced and teased the hell out of me. Then sent me home to dream lol.
Bittersweet Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2006-12-07
55 year old heterosexual from Right behind you!
The more wholesome response I can give is to say I've had to make a quick visit to see my husband at work. Especially daunting as he's a cop!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

one time i was really horny... so i decided to pick on this girl... there wasnt a nice place where we could have sex so we did it in a park!!
Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
44 year old bisexual
I've never had such a sudden overwhelming urge that I couldn't just masturbate or have sex at home in the bedroom. But I know that my boyfriend has had to go into a public restroom.
wetclit Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2007-02-12
46 year old bisexual from Oklahoma
I have had many times in my life when I just couldn't jill enough. I have been known to take a vibrator with me if I am going on any kind of road trip. It is tough to cum and drive at the same time but much better than going around with the urge and no relief.
No one can love you like you can.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Satisfying a horny urge