JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » public masturbation
Page: of 8   next > 
nekednhard Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2006-10-25
49 year old heterosexual
Anyone else love to masturbate in public? I like to do it in empty elevators, and sometimes in the laundry mat. Even if theres ppl there I just pull it out and let it tight up against a running machine..pretty hot! Do it in the car, and in clothing departments dressing rooms!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
kygy Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2007-02-16
58 year old bisexual from East Lansing, Mich
I like to drive around & Jack off. Maybe get off in a mall parking lot when some cutie walks by, or when some can see me from their suv
cj_thunder Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2007-05-07
43 year old curious male from Canada
duh - ya!

hell ya!

lov jackn it outside. anywhere i can grin

parks, parking lots, out in the stix, in the streets at night, alleys, ...

yahoo id: cj_thunder
Bizkit311J Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2005-08-17
38 year old bisexual from NJ
I just jerked off in the stalls in one of the bathrooms on campus at my school. loved to hear the guys moan when they were done peeing thinking they were alone then I came just as another guy started to pee. amazing!
Beat it easy and often!
Unregistered ?

I like to masturbate at nude beaches while others watch.
Unregistered ?

Yeah, I love it... though my experiences aren't too out of the ordinary: While driving, in the woods, and public bathroom stalls (and even urinals once or twice). Love the idea of possibly getting caught!
Unregistered ?

Hi... i do it in a park near my place all the time!!!
Perkin-AUS Amateur Jackinchatter

240 posts since 2006-08-28
61 year old homosexual from Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Good thread!
Similar to player_cam_colombia, have a park behind my house, been there a few times naked. Also out the front of my house too and also out to the street/road as well naked (it was around 2am though, chances of getting caught minor, but the thrill was there.)
Have done it on a suburban train here (alone in the carriage) one afternoon and at plenty of beaches as well.
Any other Aussies want to chat - get in touch and let's play!

Cya
#:~)
Thoughts become things...pick the horniest ones!!
brisjkr Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2006-04-29
66 year old male from Brisbane, Australia
Perkin-AUS said:
Good thread!
Similar to player_cam_colombia, have a park behind my house, been there a few times naked. Also out the front of my house too and also out to the street/road as well naked (it was around 2am though, chances of getting caught minor, but the thrill was there.)

Remember the first time we jerked off together Perkin, standing in the driveway of the house I was living in at the time.
Unregistered ?

i jerked off into the urinal in 8th grade. i was caught by my male history teacher. it was weid, but exciting.
manlovesclit Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2007-04-09
77 year old heterosexual from Virginia
stroke in just about any public restroom, the car of course, air plane bathrroms, parks, love having people catch?watch me stroke. Like to hear and watch them cum too .........
jo69997 Amateur Jackinchatter

399 posts since 2006-06-20
50 year old heterosexual from NY area
With summer approaching...it may be time to start my favorite activity. I edge at home to websites like this then I put on a pair of dark jeans, no boxers/briefs and go to the mall or a bookstore and pocket jack.

You can always find milfs or hot girls squatting or sitting down reading, walking around...while I manipulate the sensitive tip of my dick. Then before u know it...orgasm...right in front of them...

I was thinking of starting a blog on this activity, maybe someone with more guts than me could take camera phone pictures or somethin...stroke
If it feels good...don't stop.
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
I have done that at the local B_____ bookstore and I have left stains on the crapet as it drips down the opening in my shorts.
Often make my lip bleed trying not to moan when I cum as I satre at a great down blouse or whaletail....strokesick
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Unregistered ?

used to do it in the car, both moving and parked, while women watched; now mostly public restrooms, etc . . . bookstores are always good as mentioned, and malls; I sometimes pull it out and play with it on the bus, train, or trolley as well . . . hehe . . . guess I just LOVE to play in public! Wish there was a nude beach or park here . . . anyone know of such a place in the DFW area??? stroke Would love to be able to get completely naked and masturbate with whoever wants to watch doing so!!! wink
coyote69 Amateur Jackinchatter

499 posts since 2006-11-02
54 year old bisexual male from ohio
there is a park on the river near by. good place to jack off in your car. others will watch or join in and sometime when you cum someone will swallow your load. have had sex here lots of times too. good place to take a woman. fun to fuck her in suv while some one looks in window and jacks off.
Page: of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » public masturbation