JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » What's a real cock feel like once inside the male behind?
Page: < prev  of 2  
thumbper384 Amateur Jackinchatter

381 posts since 2012-03-15
33 year old bisexual
Full, and a weird pressure at first. But once you get used to it and you're relaxed/stretched out, that pressure starts to feel better until it starts feeling really good. Then it's like these intense electrical pulses inside you. The uncomfortable tightness of a hard cock in your ass turns into a building pleasurable feeling in your balls, radiating to your cock (kind of the opposite of how I feel getting a blow job, where the pleasure is centered around the head of my cock, radiating down the shaft and to my balls). One of these days I need to see if I can cum with just anal stimulation, but if he's not already jerking me off as he's fucking me, after a little bit I start to feel like my sack is going to burst if I don't cum soon and I need to touch my cock.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I too would like to feel a cock inside me. I expect that it would be the most exciting sexual experience.
I've never understood the difference between top and bottom. Is the guy inserting his cock called the top?
The guy receiving the cock is the bottom?

scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
jizzeebumm41 said:
I too would like to feel a cock inside me. I expect that it would be the most exciting sexual experience.
I've never understood the difference between top and bottom. Is the guy inserting his cock called the top?
The guy receiving the cock is the bottom?

yep
Everyone needs a hobby.
Unregistered ?

scarecrow said:
yep

Thank you for clearing that up.
I have another question or two.
Is the gel used for gay anal sex the same as that used for vaginal sex?
The store only seems to have cock cream for man/women sex.

ObxGuy053 Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2013-10-29
70 year old curious from Maryland
I can only speak for myself, as a boy a friends older brother taught me to j/o , had me suck him, and after a while he fucked me. I was 11 y/o, I shot my first creamy load just before I turned 12. He taught me a rule that I have lived by said cum is either eaten or shot into someone.
at 14 he hooked me up with my first pussy, she was 12. that summer he was doing odd jobs in the neighborhood mowing lawns, cleaning pools , washing cars. One place that he work was own by a single guy in late 30s. This guy would let us take a dip in the pool after we finished up. but the rule was we had to swim naked. He always seem to have lots of company. One day he asked if we would help with a party he was having, we said yes. after all the stuffy people left the remaining guys stripped down and started to relax, the boss was cool with us hanging out after we finished the clean up. Since everyone was naked we also stripped down
i was in pool changing room, i walked in on 2 guys 69ing, my cock was rock hard. I watch for a bit, stroked some they had me come closer and started feeling me up. I ended up sucking they both off. I guess the word spread that i gave good head.
a guy that had cum with an older guy, asked me to show him where the extra towels were. we got to pool house he started kissing me soon we he was sucking me and playing with my butt
he rimmed me he bent me over the edge of a chair and press his uncut cock against my hole. My sphincter winked of him
he poured some taning oil on my ass and pushed his uncut cock in me. we ended up putting on a show for others.
He fucked my ass so nice and when he got close I clamped down on his cock not letting him pull out. He filled my ass
when I turned 17 i started dating girls, at 20 I got married to she was 22 with a 2 year kid. we divorced and I started dating others, at 24 got married again had 2 kids, 6 years latter divorced again. the next 17 year I was single and bi
did care who I was playing with, just having great time.
at 48 got married to the best wife ever. we met at nude beach camp ground, we had a few dates she said that she wanted me to prove that i was bi. I sucked cocks with her she found 3 gay guys and arranged for them to fuck me while she watched. wife plays with others m/f
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
I think baby oil or Aquia lube are best for any anal play or ass fucking. Now the KY products on the market today they have developed so new lubes for all different acts. I even seen that Trojan has come out with lubes of all kinds. You might do some searching on the Internet they always have some good places for finding all kinds of produces.
Carpntr
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » What's a real cock feel like once inside the male behind?