JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cougar at the office
Page: of 1  
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
So there is this lady who has the office next to mine. She is almost twice my age. She is a 56y/o divorcee. Ad executive by day, leader of a Harley ladies biker club at night. She is smoking hot. I am usually the last one to leave work, so on occassion I drop by her office. She goes to the gym ever day at lunch, and on occassion she forgets and leaves her workout clothes behind. I don't know how many times I've jacked off sitting in her chair sniffing her panties.

I know, that makes me a creepy stalker type, but I can't help myself. I really don't think she would mind. She is very flirty, and often makes inappropriate, perverted comments.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Techer58 Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2014-01-05
65 year old bisexual from Canada
I have someone at work who is just like that. 50 ish with DD tits a nice ass and a thin waist. Lots of sexual innuendo and off color jokes. She wears low cut tops sometimes and it drives me crazy. I am married so she is off limits. But some days she pushes me to the limit and I almost grab here boob or ass
DomMyInstrument Amateur Jackinchatter

477 posts since 2013-09-30
36 year old
Would love to have a situation like that. I always love it when I am out with my 20-something GF and we see a big busty, voluptous mature cougar and I go nuts for her. The GF gets jealous and I can't think of anything hotter than her comparing herself with that hot lusty cougar.

Techer58 said:
I have someone at work who is just like that. 50 ish with DD tits a nice ass and a thin waist. Lots of sexual innuendo and off color jokes. She wears low cut tops sometimes and it drives me crazy. I am married so she is off limits. But some days she pushes me to the limit and I almost grab here boob or ass

Yeah, I am married as well. But there have been days where she has gotten me hot enough I just want to bend her over her desk. I have no desire to cheat on my wife, but not sure I could say no. Already know how good her pussy smells.
Techer58 Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2014-01-05
65 year old bisexual from Canada
I agree. Not sure if she came on to me if I could resist. If she pulled out her tits I would probably cave

Several pm requests for pics, I will see what I can do but I'm still not sure how to post pics on this site.Where is a place I can upload them to share?
Unregistered ?

Situations like these are what makes it worth going into the office...and risking my job to jack off there fantasizing about one of the office hotties.

When feeling extra horny, I jerk my dick imagining two or more of them teasing me with their tight low-cut clothing, flirty behavior, and sudden raw desire to suck my cock until I cum all over their faces. Hell, sometimes I even last long enough to pleasure them grin
Unregistered ?

There were plenty of hot milfs at my last office job. It was pretty casual, women I worked with mostly wore jeans or capris; you could really check out their curves.
- My manager was short, a little thick (but fit), and medium/dark tan. in her 60s. totally hot bod and spunky personality.
- My immediate supervisor in her late 20s, super fit with large boobs (at least 32 DD), fair skinned. glasses.
- Another spunky co-worker had a fantastic exaggerated hourglass figure: huge ass, big titties, wide hips, normal sized waste/legs. very pale. DSL
- Middle-aged co-worker in her 40s/50s. Not huge DSL, but nice curvy lips. Big tits, big butt.

Damn, tried to get a pic of that ass bent over today and she caught me. Don't know if she knew I was trying to get a pic or not, but she turned around and looked at me. Then stood in my door and bs'd for a while. She told me one day, casually, that she hadn't gotten laid in over a year. Damn I would like to help her.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Use to lust after a lot of MILFs when I was in California
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Misterx011 Amateur Jackinchatter

282 posts since 2013-09-17
38 year old heterosexual
twizted77 said:
Damn, tried to get a pic of that ass bent over today and she caught me. Don't know if she knew I was trying to get a pic or not, but she turned around and looked at me. Then stood in my door and bs'd for a while. She told me one day, casually, that she hadn't gotten laid in over a year. Damn I would like to help her.

Hmmm what temptation.

I am dying to see a pic. So if you need any help posting it up so we all can enjoy this thread to put a face to that body. Send me a PM happy to help for the greater good.
Sir101 Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2011-03-01
34 year old heterosexual
twizted77 said:
Several pm requests for pics, I will see what I can do but I'm still not sure how to post pics on this site.Where is a place I can upload them to share?

You might have to use an image hosting site somewhere to upload them on this forum. Shoot me a pic when you figure it out please.
GUYS: Please do not message me about sex chatting of any sort, I'm just not like that. GIRLS: Feel free to message me. Thanks.

I will eventually get it.

Tried all week to get a pic, but she never turned her back long enough, and she doesn't really have any good FB pics.
munch12 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-03-17
60 year old curious from Central Oklahoma
I've got this 44 year old chick at work that got divorced a few years ago and is just now getting over all that. We've been messing around and I'm finding out she had very little experience with her husband. She's interested in trying all kinds of things and I'm more than willing to show them to her. Actually have her talked into going on a drive and expose her full C tits to truck drivers on the highway. This is going to be really interesting to see what all she's wanting to try
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cougar at the office