JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » School Teachers
Page: of 1  
Mr_WankerUK Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2013-11-09
29 year old heterosexual from UK
Anybody who wants to talk about sexy teachers who became wank fantasies add me om Yahoo.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dirkJAB Skilled Jackinchatter

920 posts since 2010-10-14
32 year old bisexual
I had some hot ones in Jr hi and High school. MAny times I got a restroom pass, went to the boys room and shot my spunk over them.

Yahoo dirkJAB19
always jacking off
Sir101 Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2011-03-01
34 year old heterosexual
Not too interested in chatting or anything, but I'll share a little story.

I only just started jerking off to my high school chemistry teacher like a year ago. I graduated four years ago and have since developed a big liking for milfs and matures. She was kind of tall, pretty good hourglass figure, but still nice and thick (not fat, but not skinny, just right) Also she was pretty busty and had a good sized tush too. Never thought she was too pretty, but still pretty cute and sexy in a milfy way. Not to mention I have a giantess fetish, and the chemistry part led to at least a few different fantasies of her whipping up a shrinking or growing brew of some kind. Oh yeah, and I also remember she was a dominate teacher that took no crap from us, but still nice and funny. Perfect personality for a milf and also giantess fantasy in my opinion. I was honestly shocked when I realized this while reminiscing, lol.
GUYS: Please do not message me about sex chatting of any sort, I'm just not like that. GIRLS: Feel free to message me. Thanks.
pervywithnolimits Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2014-01-21
33 year old
I remember having a teacher who was dark haired, green eyed, perfect ass and had nice small tits. She was really slim but was beautiful. I would always take a few pictures on my phone and think about destroying her, leaving the room for the toilets when I reached a semi so I'd have a nice wank thinking of eating her out, rimming her and impregnating her usually. cockcockcock
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » School Teachers