JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Showing your wife off - how far would you go?
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
bill59 Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2011-12-26
heterosexual from springfield , Ohio
YEA , my ex would get naked any where loved fuckin other guys once took a 13 1/2 blk cock all the way in her BIG hole, would fuck as many as I brought home , once fuicked for 8 hrs
fuck her hard & deep
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bill59 Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2011-12-26
heterosexual from springfield , Ohio
stroke YEA , my ex would get naked any where loved fuckin other guys once took a 13 1/2 blk cock all the way in her BIG hole, would fuck as many as I brought home , once fuicked for 8 hrs
fuck her hard & deep
Jacklvr Skilled Jackinchatter

536 posts since 2009-12-26
77 year old heterosexual from Northern Va..
Delicious...don't give up on getting her to wear skimpy stuff...she is hot...
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I was married with my first wife from 1962 to 1966. We were members of a nudist resort and really enjoyed the nudist life.
While we never did do any swapping wives with another couple, we did get into some sexual situations that just cut short of intercourse. The other guy of a couple we were friends with, really liked the much bigger tits my wife had, over his wifes smaller tits. While sitting around the pool, he asked my wife if he could feel and squeeze them. His wive said it was OK with him, if I could to the same with his wife. So we sat there playing with the other gals boobs, but we quickly decided that we had better retire to their trailer house and continue the fun. As soon as we all got into their living room, the other gal reached for my cock to make it a little bit harder than it was already, and my wife was already getting his cock into her mouth. Now with both our cocks into the other guys wives mouths, we shot our loads into them. Instead of then going from mouth to pussy, we all decided to take own wives to our own beds, them to their trailer and us to our tent. I could taste his cum in my wifes mouth, as I'm sure the other guy could do too.
It was the only time I ever any other guys cum in her mouth, while I was filling her pussy with mine.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

When my wife and I were in our 20's and she was a bit more wild, we often went out and found ways to show her off. We would go to restaurants and she would wear only a skirt (no panties) and top with no bra so she could tease the wait staff and often would spread her legs if she caught the eye of a guy, esp if he was with his wife/gf...she loved how they would sneak peeks at her pussy. We would also drive to parking lots such as malls or hotels, where she would get out naked and walk around, letting anyone get a good look that was out there. The hottest times were on vacation where she would show off on beaches and pools, teasing the guys and girls who were interested in looking. Our best times however were on cruises where she could sunbathe nude on top decks of some ships and let anyone there watch as she slowly rubbed lotion over her whole bod, taking time with her breasts and pussy. We then got cabins with balconies, where we would spend all the time naked, masturbating and fucking. When we noticed anyone on the connecting balcony peeking at us, she would put on a show...moving so they could get a great look and then masturbating slowly for them or jacking me/sucking me as they looked on. I even got her to pee a couple of times for them and got her hot enough to reach over the balcony divider and jack off a couple of admirers. I was never able to get her willing to fuck anyone though but she did suck two guys off as I watched once on a ship and once on an island. Sadly, now she has lost that wild streak and won't do it anymore...but I still have great stroking memories
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
Love when other guys oggle my wife. So does she. Had à guy hit on her at à party. The flirted for a while and then we went home....alone. She fucked my brains out that night. Would love to share her, but she would never go for it. She wont even let me take à pic to jack to...fraid i would share it. Which i would.

Used to have some of her ass in panties i took while she was asleep. Loved to share them on yahoo and watch guys stroke to her.
falcone Amateur Jackinchatter

264 posts since 2011-08-24
41 year old
I absolutley LOVE showing my mrs off. I often tell her, wear a shorter skirt, or wear a tighter top. and get so horny when i see guys looking. We went on a holiday to a country house in france and i made her wear bikini's way to small for her (from before her breast enhancement) and would just be so hard watching my good friends drool over her. towards the end of that week she just went topless and i jerked off from our window watching her with them.
algor Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2014-02-16
38 year old bisexual male from New Brunswick, Canada
I love these stories. My wife is very modest, doesn't even like to show any cleavage. My biggest fantasy would be to watch her fuck another guy, while sucking my cock. Oh well, at least I can jack to the fantasies wink
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
Would like to see mine naked with a half dozen men. Don't care how much they fuck her as long as I can watch.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
I like to show off my wife's boobs. When I first saw her in a bra, I realized that she wore minimizers to flatten her big tits. I soon told her that I wanted her to throw away the minimizers and start wearing uplift bras with big projection. She even had to get new blouses because she couldn't button the old ones over the projection cups.
gary10 Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2013-08-20
72 year old curious from Merseyside, UK
Wow, that sets the standard
Winger63 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2013-04-03
61 year old
My wife got a thrill from going topless on vacation and last summer she asked would we go to the nudist beach .. that was a real thrill for her ... plenty of men staring as she got ready and lay down
hornysocalhubby909 Amateur Jackinchatter

418 posts since 2013-12-22
42 year old bisexual from California
Wow, your story got my cock so hard. My Wife wants to go to a nudist camp for a night. Can't wait to take her and see what happens
dickguy said:
I was married with my first wife from 1962 to 1966. We were members of a nudist resort and really enjoyed the nudist life.
While we never did do any swapping wives with another couple, we did get into some sexual situations that just cut short of intercourse. The other guy of a couple we were friends with, really liked the much bigger tits my wife had, over his wifes smaller tits. While sitting around the pool, he asked my wife if he could feel and squeeze them. His wive said it was OK with him, if I could to the same with his wife. So we sat there playing with the other gals boobs, but we quickly decided that we had better retire to their trailer house and continue the fun. As soon as we all got into their living room, the other gal reached for my cock to make it a little bit harder than it was already, and my wife was already getting his cock into her mouth. Now with both our cocks into the other guys wives mouths, we shot our loads into them. Instead of then going from mouth to pussy, we all decided to take own wives to our own beds, them to their trailer and us to our tent. I could taste his cum in my wifes mouth, as I'm sure the other guy could do too.
It was the only time I ever any other guys cum in her mouth, while I was filling her pussy with mine.
jpcolo Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2012-03-06
62 year old heterosexual from Colorado
algor said:
I love these stories. My wife is very modest, doesn't even like to show any cleavage. My biggest fantasy would be to watch her fuck another guy, while sucking my cock. Oh well, at least I can jack to the fantasies wink

You are not alone, my friend. How great it would be to see my wife JO another guy.... and to have him play with her clit. (sigh)
Unregistered ?

This is my ultimate fantasy, but my wife is far to shy to ever do anything close to it.

I love it when guys online see a pic of her and need to jack off, it drives me nuts.
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Showing your wife off - how far would you go?