JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Ever caught anyone jacking off?
Page: < prev  of 15  
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I stopped at a rest area once and went to pee. The urinals had no dividers between them and when I walked up there was a man a couple spots down who looked to be peeing. I always enjoy trying to sneak a peek at cocks and he busted me. He turned toward me and started jerking off. I finished peeing and watched. He shot his load all over the floor. Pretty daring considering there were other people around. Never said anything, just walked out.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
EverydayJackr Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2021-02-08
43 year old bisexual male
Yes I walked into our bedroom we had to share I was 9 he was 17. He was naked on his bed stroking his big hard cock. Can't really discuss in this part of site. But he ended up teaching me alot. You would think I would be big but I'm not
ILikeWhatILike69 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2021-10-26
43 year old bisexual male
Yes around 13 I walked into the bathroom, and he was stroking can't talk about it in here though
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
I caught ex wife few times. I would listen to climax then jerk off.

We were up north with a couple and our kids. Got really wasted. Went on porch in wife panties only late at night to jerk off.

the guy came out. I slowed down and did not stop. He asked whos panties they were and I told him.

He went and jerked off on other side of porch.

I watched him jerk off as I told him stories of past times ex wife caught me jerking off wearing her panties and I kept going.

he came so hard. Then he told me about his wifes pussy, panties, and showed me pics and videos of her in bra and panties and naked. I came to his wife while he held pics on phone in my wife thong.

I was still so horny, I attempted to jerk off again in bed next to wife. I fell asleep and she took pics of me in her panties all angry and sent to me for weeks.

I would jerk off to the emails
Unregistered ?

A few times over the years. PM to chat
Page: < prev  of 15  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Ever caught anyone jacking off?