JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Loser chat anyone?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

One of the things I like to talk about online is how I am a total loser when it comes to women and my success with them. I like looking at hot women online, especially ones in tight dresses, but my main turn on is the fact that I know they would laugh their asses off if I ever tried to approach them in a sexual manner.

I know there are others out there who like this aspect of sexuality and if you would like to chat about it either pm me here or on yahoo on [email protected]

Thanks
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Just a little bump for this subject. Anyone interested I am still on yahoo at [email protected] or pm me.

Unregistered ?

Hi there, I'd love to chat along these lines. However I'm definitely not submissive...e.g. I love the fantasy of being able to blackmail a tease who is way out of my league.

My Yahoo addy is [email protected] if you want to chat
Unregistered ?

Hi guys still chatting about this with those of you who find it hot. Alongside my other favourite topics. Anyone want to talk it's [email protected]
Unregistered ?

Great to worship and wank our cocks to those goddesses knowing we wouldn't stand a chance of getting into their skimpy panties!cock
Unregistered ?

cornelius said:
Great to worship and wank our cocks to those goddesses knowing we wouldn't stand a chance of getting into their skimpy panties!cock

So true. That's why we're here. Keep on dreaming and wanking stroke
Unregistered ?

Just a quick bump. Still enjoy this hit me up if you do to.
Macadoshis Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2014-02-08
41 year old
I'm willing to bet the majority of stories on these boards about lucky "encounters" that guys have with hot women with big tits, big ass etc are no more than that - stories aka bullshit.
While I don't doubt these can happen, I'm betting most the ones here are straight from the poster's imagination.

As for this thread, I am 100% in the same boat, I'm socially shy and wouldn't stand a chance with the type of women i stroke over but unlike you poster I do not get excited by that fact, quite the opposite in fact.
Like your YIM btw
YIM- funtimes891
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

[email protected] love talking about big dicks, cuckold, sissy stuff etc etc grin
Unregistered ?

In a previous profile it was myself who started this thread. I still enjoy talking about being a loser with women and the fruitlessness of lusting over women clearly out of my league. My yim for this chat is now [email protected]

See my posts for other stuff I like.
Unregistered ?

Just bumping this as not mentioned it for a while. This is not my only thing I talk about but I do enjoy it and I know I'm not alone. So hit Me up on yahoo if it's your thing to.
Unregistered ?

Just bumping again with my original message
One of the things I like to talk about online is how I am a total loser when it comes to women and my success with them. I like looking at hot women online, especially ones in tight dresses, but my main turn on is the fact that I know they would laugh their asses off if I ever tried to approach them in a sexual manner.

I know there are others out there who like this aspect of sexuality and if you would like to chat about it either pm me here or on yahoo at the address in the signature.

Thanks
Lostpinky Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2015-02-25
66 year old heterosexual from Los Angeles/Orange county CA
I have always had bad luck with females. I high school girl just ignored me when I asked them out. I got married to the first girl who would have sex with me and that ended soon after the wedding bells stopped. I have not had a blow job in over 30 years.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Just bumping again. Always get a few responses. Let's chat!
Unregistered ?

Delete
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Loser chat anyone?