JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Pretending to be a sexy, slutty girl online
Page: of 6   next > 
hardmarklondon Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2014-02-27
45 year old
Has anyone else ever been turned on by going on a chatroom with a female name? I used to do it years ago and loved the way I'd get flooded with chat requests from horny men. I especially liked it when the much older men would think I was a fit, sexy 20yr old, and be really flirty and sleazy. The idea of making their dream come true, and them not believing their luck, was the big turn on for me. I just wish I had a feminine voice so I could have done phone and been the eager girl of their dreams.

(Of course, as a man I'd get very annoyed if I felt I was chatting to a fake woman - terrible double-standard really!)
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
downhome653 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-01-03

I often do this. It can be a whole lot of fun, but it does get old sometimes, always playing female just to get someone to chat.
slik69x Amateur Jackinchatter

401 posts since 2009-07-18
65 year old curious from SW North Dakota
I don't think we would really be surprised to find out the other person is a male also. It is a form of role play and as long as we hear what we are looking for, we happy. strokestrokestroke
jacknpodnah Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2012-01-07
curious from GA
This is hot and I've done it. I am also honest and offer to party as girl.
hardmarklondon Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2014-02-27
45 year old
I tried it recently using a girl's Facebook party pics, telling the guys it was me. Ended up chatting for three hours with a 60yr old man whose excitement could almost be felt through the screen. Loved hearing his comments on "me", and how he couldn't believe a "girl like you" existed. He ended up cumming on cam for me, all over himself.
Unregistered ?

Done it a few times,love to roleplay as a hot slut.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Haven't done it, myself. But, I also always tend to assume that any "females" in a sex chat are guys unless there's a way to confirm otherwise.

Working under that assumption, I have give credit where it's due in some cases...if some of the "unconfirmed" are indeed guys, there is a sub-section of them that do a damned good job of being consistent with their stories and finding pics with enough commonalities that they're believably the same person.

But, yeah...lotta catfish in the waters of online sex chat.
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
There are quite a few 'females' on this forum who are clearly men. What's funny is that so many guys fall for their tricks so easily.
smallwhite0485 Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2011-12-31
38 year old from Pittsburgh
I also assume most ladies that chat are dudes, but its all good. Fantasy is fantasy, Im down for a hot chat.
dirkJAB Skilled Jackinchatter

920 posts since 2010-10-14
32 year old bisexual
Yeah. Masturbation is all about fantasy stroke The idea that the "girl" I'm chatting with is actually a guy who is also beating his cock makes me beat mine harder.strokestroke Like right now
always jacking off
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
I have done it a couple of times with online wank buddies (At their request) and I find in an interesting challenge to try and put yourself in the mind of a woman, especially to try and and be convincing as whatever type of woman they are thinking about.....Housewife, Dom, Pickup at a pub, etc. It is fun when you can get it right and you know they are right into the fantasy and are actually talking to you as a woman.
Spunk Drunk
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I've done it more than a few times I must admit...but I've always assumed that 90% of the women who I've chatted with online have been men anyway...so consider it no big deal. I've even logged on as "fauxfemale" and been inundated with IM's for the "hottie", "babe" or "sexy".
Unregistered ?

We should set up a yahoo message conference and have a lesbo love in grin

S
Unregistered ?

I used to do it all the time, back in the AOL days and back when Yahoo had good chat rooms. I think all the chat rooms now suck or I would probably still be into it.
Unregistered ?

I used to do it all the time, back in the AOL days and back when Yahoo had good chat rooms. I think all the chat rooms now suck or I would probably still be into it.
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Pretending to be a sexy, slutty girl online