JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » How many guy ether shave or trim there pubic hair
Page: of 74   next > 
Unregistered ?

I use to shave my self when younger usually for the nude beaches but now trim it short.Have a doctors appointment and kind of worried as he be looking at me.
Add a reply Quote this post
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Have shaved in the past at request of wife (same concern regarding doctor) now I trim once in a while it also makes my dick look bigger.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jjerismo Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2013-10-21
75 year old curious from Northern OhioUSA
I enjoy a trim just to shorten up my hair, I find a lot of hair distracting when I enjoy my soloing.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My wife and her sister started the practice of shaving me and I began shaving them in 2005. My wife passed away in 2006, but I still shave myself all the time, and I also shave Sis when we can get together, but we live 1700 miles apart.
Sis and I both agreed that our sex was a lot better, with both of our pubic areas clean shaven. Sis died in 2014 but I keep myself shaved around my cock and ball because she liked it that way, and I find that masturbating this way is better.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

Love trimming and shaving my pubes.I shave it bald once a year but for the most part I keep a box of pubes in the middle and shave the sides along with my balls.It looks and feels 100% better when being clean shaved and trimmed.I think every guy should do it along with women keeping their pubes shaved and or trimmedcock
Unregistered ?

I shave my balls, and trim my pubes short. Love the way it feels!
Unregistered ?

Have a shave every month or so.
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
spermaker said:
I use to shave my self when younger usually for the nude beaches but now trim it short.Have a doctors appointment and kind of worried as he be looking at me.

Don't worry about the doctor. I've had a woman doctor, a man urologist, and a man doctor. No one said a word. They have seen it all. I was unshaven for years, but started shaving cock, balls, pubes, and perineum. I won't go back. Feels great. Wife loves it. And regardless of the size of your cock, guys, it looks bigger. And no rashes, if you have had that problem, in the summer.grin
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
I recently started trimming after my wife began doing the same. I was thinking of shaving but she said she prefers the trimmed look. Haven't had a doctor appointment yet, but I'm not going to worry about. I'm sure they see all kinds of things.
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
PrimalStroker Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-07-26
curious from Ontario Canada
I've shaved and trimmed for years though right now I haven't done anything in almost 2 months... weird going "Natural" after so much manscaping
travelinman1010 Amateur Jackinchatter

288 posts since 2012-09-04
64 year old curious from Missouri
I like the way my balls feel when shaved and so does my wife. I keep my pubes trimmed. It may be my imagination but I think once i started shaving and trimming she started sucking my cock more often. As for the doctor...they've seen it all I'm sure and besides...it's not someone I would see socially or share the same circle of friends. Also, I go to a large gym and I think about half the guys do some sort of manscaping
Unregistered ?

I have trimmed for years. Occasionally shaved. Recently my wife said "It feels better on me when we make love if you have a little hair there--let it grow...OK?"

So I will. She trumps..
jmac32here Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2012-07-07
39 year old homosexual from Seattle, WA
I shave regularly.
Drako Tags
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
I have been shaving my penis, scrotum and immediate surrounding area then trim the rest Really Short. Started about 8 years ago at the request of a couple of my girls and it seemed strange at first but now I Love the look and feel as do my GF's.
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
Gaz-UK Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2013-09-10
43 year old curious from Hampshire/Berkshire/Surrey
Shave scrotum, trim pubic bush. Manscape other areas such as pits and chest hair.
Page: of 74   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » How many guy ether shave or trim there pubic hair