JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoor Masturbation
Page: < prev  of 8  
Manxman46 Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2020-09-18
52 year old bisexual male
Wanked off down a quiet track while chatting with a female friend on messenger on Sunday morning, discussing the possibility of her taking a walk in the same area sometime
kik manxman461
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Titless-fan Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2022-09-24
66 year old curious male
In Summer I masturbate outdoor as often as possible. I search a quiet place where I can sunbathe naked and wank. I have a small cock, but in spite of that some people - nearly all men - are interested in watching me.
handyjon Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-06-04
62 year old curious male from UK
[quote=Titless-fan]In Summer I masturbate outdoor as often as possible. I search a quiet place where I can sunbathe naked and wank. I have a small cock, but in spite of that some people - nearly all men - are interested in watching me.[/quote

I'd love to find you masturbating.

Unregistered ?

does wife jacking me in the car count?
Terri212121 Amateur Jackinchatter

151 posts since 2021-12-14
63 year old curious male from Uk
Have a cheeky one in woods sometimes when walking the dog secretly hope someone will pass by an lend a hand
MrPuss Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2018-01-07
63 year old heterosexual male from SW Scotland
I have a favourite bench at the top of our local golf course where I can wank over the whole town lol.
If I am lucky, I sometimes see lady golfers in skirts or shorts tight against their bums as they swing.
There is gallons of spunk in the grass in front of that bench lol
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Always a cool thing to do!

I usually do this while driving in rural areas and get the urge. I'll then pull over in an underpopulated area and walk in the woods a short ways and find some kind of large tree or rock to lean back against.

And all the better if I can face an open field as it increases the chances that I might be seen.

When I'm home, I always masturbate laying down or sitting up but if I'm outside I always masturbate standing.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Unregistered ?

I've had an outdoor nudity fetish since I was thirteen years old so, yeah, I've been masturbating outdoors my whole life.

We used to live directly across the street from a 60-acre wooded conservatory that our village had turned into a park by building a biking/walking trail all through. I used to get up at the crack of dawn in the summertime and (unbeknownst to my wife) walk the entire length of this trail in the nude.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

In that last pic you'll see me walking towards a park bench that overlooks a small pond in full view of a residential street on the other side. I used to love sitting on this bench and shooting a few good ropes of cum.

Now we live in a house that's got a super secluded backyard. After the wife leaves for work, I'll strip naked and blow a load or two out on our patio or on the little red tree swing that my wife had me put up for her last summer.

Our next door neighbors are retired so that means they travel a lot. Whenever they're gone, I'll have fun walking around their backyard in the nude and blowing my loads on THEIR patio. And, no, they don't have any security devices to record what I'm doing!

Last but definitely not least, there's a secluded wooded area near a creek just outside of our suburban subdivision where I like to indulge my fetish...

Nobody in the nearby town homes has seen me yet!

cockstrokeeyeshotsmooth
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Nude beach for everyone to watch
Page: < prev  of 8  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoor Masturbation