JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » So, it finally happened...
Page: < prev  of 2  
aUKGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

447 posts since 2010-09-24
heterosexual
celebspurting said:
Yes. This is fake - errr - copied from an unrelated person. Another case of someone wanting to jerk off to the replies and then they'll stop talking about it after cumming, or will drag it on trying to cover up.

I would absolutely LOVE you to show me this posted on any other site anywhere on the internet before it was posted here, because that is complete and utter bullshit.

I came back to this thread to update it as a similar thing happened last night but now I can't be bothered if people are just going to lie about it being made up. Why make up something like this?! Madness.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
aUKGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

447 posts since 2010-09-24
heterosexual
imasturbatetocelebs said:
totally made up. copied and pasted from another site that is a couple years old. word for word copy. next.

I would ask this guy for a source, too, but what a surprise he has unregistered...
n_skc Amateur Jackinchatter

376 posts since 2008-08-19
heterosexual male from Kansas City
Hot story. Thanks for sharing. Too bad there are so many buzz kills around here.
Str8 Jacker in KCMO
terracotta27 Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2013-10-05
68 year old curious from BC Canada
it is a great story and no doubt the beginning of many more jack offs together. Enjoy it and forget the naysayers that lack proof
iamthemachine Skilled Jackinchatter

753 posts since 2013-05-06
44 year old bisexual
I checked online using sql databasing and this is the only record of this ever being posted....Idiots will be fucking idiots and jealous that they're home alone in a sexless marriage instead of experience mind blowing orgasms like aUKGuy did.

Hater silenced count: 23
Jerkoff to my petite hotwife!
Unregistered ?

iamthemachine said:
I checked online using sql databasing and this is the only record of this ever being posted....Idiots will be fucking idiots and jealous that they're home alone in a sexless marriage instead of experience mind blowing orgasms like aUKGuy did.

Hater silenced count: 23

SQL Databasing? What?? LOL. Silly. That is sort of like, "I was looking for the Grand canyon and went 'New Yorking'" OK......

Try Google.

Anyway, I loved the story. Thanks for sharing.

nickstroking Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2014-05-17
41 year old heterosexual from Perth, Western Australia
Google is hardly reliable anymore.

While this isn't a taboo subject so many taboo subjects are removed from searches automatically, so stands to reason some non taboo stuff "NSFW" would be messed with in the process of hiding certain stuff. Its all on auto pilot these days

A decade ago was when google was transparent.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » So, it finally happened...