JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Marina Diamandis
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

User posted image

Sweaty, busty Marina wink
Add a reply Quote this post
Andrew345 Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2014-02-05
34 year old heterosexual
[email protected] if you fancy a session over her
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Gotta love this busty minx... So many people are yet to appreciate her outrageous rack.

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image
Unregistered ?

Quite something....... wink

User posted image

User posted image
jamesy1969 Amateur Jackinchatter

446 posts since 2014-09-09
54 year old heterosexual from Lancashire, UK
28G. 28-fucking-G.

Who wouldn't want to fuck those big tits and spunk all over her face? Or fuck her mouth and spunk all over those big, soft tits? Or fuck her and spunk? Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, spunk spunk spunk spunk spunk...

User posted image
User posted image
Unregistered ?

jamesy1969 said:
28G. 28-fucking-G.

Who wouldn't want to fuck those big tits and spunk all over her face? Or fuck her mouth and spunk all over those big, soft tits? Or fuck her and spunk? Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, spunk spunk spunk spunk spunk...

User posted image
User posted image

Glad I'm not the only one. Those G cups just astound me everytime I see them. Her gorgeous made up face too. She is a talented lass also. Love her. Fap fap fap indeed
jamesy1969 Amateur Jackinchatter

446 posts since 2014-09-09
54 year old heterosexual from Lancashire, UK
jayjaydee said:
Glad I'm not the only one. Those G cups just astound me everytime I see them. Her gorgeous made up face too. She is a talented lass also. Love her. Fap fap fap indeed

Definitely not just you. Her body is in glamour model territory - Joey Fisher/Stacey Poole type quality and those are some fucking awesome tits. If she ever did a topless shoot I'd just be uncontrollably wanking and spunking!
Unregistered ?

jamesy1969 said:
Definitely not just you. Her body is in glamour model territory - Joey Fisher/Stacey Poole type quality and those are some fucking awesome tits. If she ever did a topless shoot I'd just be uncontrollably wanking and spunking!

Me too man. To see that Marina rack unleashed is up there with Katy Perry for me in dream topless scenarios. We can dream... wink
Unregistered ?

Count me in, too, Jamesy and JayJayDee. wink
addpea Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2007-04-21
curious
She does a few q&a's on video and the first one she did a few months back the first question she dealt with was people asking her about her large tits. Couldn't believe that she actually mentioned them herself. Just said it was because of the genes which is true as I have seen other Cypriot women who are the same sort of shape. I would love to see those tits in their full glory.
Unregistered ?

addpea said:
She does a few q&a's on video and the first one she did a few months back the first question she dealt with was people asking her about her large tits. Couldn't believe that she actually mentioned them herself. Just said it was because of the genes which is true as I have seen other Cypriot women who are the same sort of shape. I would love to see those tits in their full glory.

I believe she is half Greek but yeah she isn't afraid to talk about or showcase those massive G cups one little bit. I even saw a gig where someone in the crowd threw on a massive cupped bra to her which she picked up. She knows we all want that outstanding rack!
Unregistered ?

jamesy1969 said:
28G. 28-fucking-G.

User posted image
User posted image

I agree, she needs to be spunked over. In fact I just wanked and spunked over her 3 times. I wish I could tell her and spunk some more. stroke
Unregistered ?

She's fucking hot with that cute face and that big rack. Looks like she's got a ton of music vids, can anyone recommend one that's worth jacking to?
Unregistered ?

unfff said:
She's fucking hot with that cute face and that big rack. Looks like she's got a ton of music vids, can anyone recommend one that's worth jacking to?

Looking filthy in one of her newst videos .....

Blue - Marina and the Diamonds

Also being a real cock tease here....

How to be a Heartbreaker - Marina and the Diamonds

Love how gigantic that rack looks during this interview...

Good Cleavage Interview Marina

And here... dumb, prissy in her dress up stage before the Catsuits we see now...

BubbleGum Icecream Interview

And one of the best interviews for me, look at the SIZE OF THEM

Youtube Presents Marina
EricVann Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2013-09-23
29 year old curious from bristol
so underrated! she need to get her baps on display more often.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Marina Diamandis