JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Outdoor jacking
Page: < prev  of 2  
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Haven't been jacking off outdoors but I have gotten 4 blow jobs in a local park in the last 2 weeks. Does that count? On 2 occasions me and 2 guys at separate times have been peeing on the trails and watched each other. On both occasions the guys have knelt down and sucked me off. Another time I was getting sucked off and a guy walked by further down the trail and saw us and kept walking. Too bad he didn't join in.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
Uncut and Curious Naturist in New Hampshire and love being nude outdoors doing anything including jerking off and pissing. I have a nice 6 acre piece of property I spend what time I can at walking the woods and laying in the sun nude. I have an open invitation to ALL Females, Males and Families to join me for outdoor clothing free relaxation. Send me a PM for my contact info and location.
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Thinking back I have jacked off a lot outdoors at night while in the military but only once in daylight on my patio at the urging of my wife
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
Mmmmm, outdoor jacking is my 'thing.' I do it every chance I get which is fairly often because I live alone in a wooded lake area.
User posted image . User posted image . User posted image
BiRick Amateur Jackinchatter

252 posts since 2015-01-29
63 year old bisexual
We have a house in the country, surrounded by thick woods and no close neighbors so we spend a lot of time nude outdoors. Love to lie back on my outdoor recliner and enjoy a nice long stroke while the sun beats down on me.

It's also fun to go out in the pouring rain, feel the water running over you, and shooting a nice load. Have also gone out in the rain with soap and gotten all lathered up until I was cumming.
Unregistered ?

Seems I have an advantage. I have access to a good sized stock pond so in the summer (when I can) I will streach out on a lawn chair and just play with myself. When the temp is up and the humidity is down, the feelings of warmth, sunshine, a breeze are so incucing to a hardon. 'nuff said.
lovetostrokemycock Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2013-10-14
48 year old
LOVE jerking outdoors! Was outside jerking today for a while in multiple locations on my drive home. Stopped along at a covered bridge which was very open but nobody around and pulled out my cock and stroked a little.

Stopped along side the river and took a walk along side it on the rocks pulling my cock. Then stopped at a couple rest areas and stroked a bit. MMM have had my hand on my cock just about all day while driving and pulling over to stroke outside now and again...

So hard still
sexluver Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2018-04-07
58 year old male from Central Ohio
Wish I could catch someone jacking . Would love to watch and participate .
Let me play with your cock and make it cum .
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
sexluver said:
Wish I could catch someone jacking . Would love to watch and participate .

I love to jack-off outside, too. If you are ever in my area, you will probably catch me.
User posted image User posted image User posted image
User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

If it's a hot day the sun warms the cum in your balls and then when you finally shoot your load it comes out warm. cock
Unregistered ?

Outdoors! My favorite place to Jerk Off!!!!!

To feel the sun on your cock and the breeze on your balls! To be nude and free! To just enjoy caressing your balls and stroking your cock! Man, what pleasure!!!!!

I do it every morning on my screened-in porch. I love slow-stroking my cock and caressing my balls! It feels so wonderful! I LOVE Jerking Off! And OH! the orgasms!!!!!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Outdoor jacking