JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Avril Lavigne's new video
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Perfect wanking material...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avMo9ssoQL0
Add a reply Quote this post
basil Professional Jackinchatter

1693 posts since 2013-07-05
61 year old bisexual male from UK
Sure is, horny bitch! stroke
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JerkMeOnYourGFsFace Amateur Jackinchatter

268 posts since 2010-10-04
55 year old
This one is SO much better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQmEd_UeeIk
Unregistered ?

such a sexy cum target...love stroking to Avril stroke
Unregistered ?

Well talent wise, little Avril really has sunk to the depths, what a ridiculously bad song. Talentless but oh so sexy. Oh so sexy. Jumping around like a little diva. Love how she manages to combine princess and filthy rock chick. Great wanking material.
Unregistered ?

jjdestro said:
Well talent wise, little Avril really has sunk to the depths, what a ridiculously bad song. Talentless but oh so sexy. Oh so sexy. Jumping around like a little diva. Love how she manages to combine princess and filthy rock chick. Great wanking material.

no talent? she's known for writing her songs and writing songs for others, she can actually sing live and has sold millions upon millions of albums but has no talent? you will forever be in your mother's basement.
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
Agreed. She is not only hot as fuck but she has a really pretty voice and performs great! A real entertainer.

Did I say she was hot as fuck! What a body!

strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

celebrigasman said:
no talent? she's known for writing her songs and writing songs for others, she can actually sing live and has sold millions upon millions of albums but has no talent? you will forever be in your mother's basement.

Mom's not home tonight
So we can roll around, have a pillow fight
Like a major rager OMFG

Let's all slumber party
Like a fat kid on a pack of Smarties
Someone chuck a cupcake at me

It's time for spin the bottle
Not gonna talk about it tomorrow
Keep it just between you and me

Let's play truth or dare now
We can roll around in our underwear how
Every silly kitty should be

[Pre-chorus:]
Come come Kitty Kitty
You're so pretty pretty
Don't go Kitty Kitty
Stay with me
Come come Kitty Kitty
You're so silly silly
Don't go Kitty Kitty
Play with me

if these lyrics are what you consider the seminal work of a top class song writer, do us all a favour and lock YOURSELF in a basement you touchy waster.

Incidentally as I said in my original post, cant fault her attractiveness and wank-a-bility. Also.. The sale of millions of records... Lets just name One Direction, Miley Cyrus, Jedward as only 3 utterly talentless specimens who have sold hundreds upon millions of records. Do you enjoy the sounds of their music too? Half bake.
Unregistered ?

bfphawk said:
Agreed. She is not only hot as fuck but she has a really pretty voice and performs great! A real entertainer.

Did I say she was hot as fuck! What a body!

strokestrokestroke

yes Avril is a legend to millions. let the Avrilgasms continue.
happyasgilmour Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2012-11-21

Faaark, how could you wank over her in that kitty video? Avril is pretty but she looks like they dragged her out of the gutter after a night out with Lindsay Lohan. Her hair and make up looks shit, her dance moves are crap, the song is even worse. It would be made for the straight to Asia market, where she will make a killing with it....Nothing to see, move along.... move along...

This is Avril looking sexy, that was a waste of my time.
http://s.glbimg.com/jo/eg/f/620x390/2012/03/01/avril01.jpg
Unregistered ?

happyasgilmour said:
Faaark, how could you wank over her in that kitty video? Avril is pretty but she looks like they dragged her out of the gutter after a night out with Lindsay Lohan. Her hair and make up looks shit, her dance moves are crap, the song is even worse. It would be made for the straight to Asia market, where she will make a killing with it....Nothing to see, move along.... move along...

This is Avril looking sexy, that was a waste of my time.
http://s.glbimg.com/jo/eg/f/620x390/2012/03/01/avril01.jpg

you are 51 so you are quite old and not with the times and styles girls have today. she is ball draining hot. moving along.

celebrigasman said:
you are 51 so you are quite old and not with the times and styles girls have today. she is ball draining hot. moving along.

I didnt say shes not hot I said she looks like crap in that video. I work in music, all my artists are teens, youre saying that to the wrong guy,,,, I was smart enough to turn down working with Bieber before he was famous because he was a cockhead when he was 12.

Go look at the tight skirt thread, pretty much every chick in there looks hotter than Avril does in that video.
Unregistered ?

happyasgilmour said:
I didnt say shes not hot I said she looks like crap in that video. I work in music, all my artists are teens, youre saying that to the wrong guy,,,, I was smart enough to turn down working with Bieber before he was famous because he was a cockhead when he was 12.

Go look at the tight skirt thread, pretty much every chick in there looks hotter than Avril does in that video.

You don't work in music and you have nothing to do with it. Have a nice day.

lmao, I sure do..

Youre 18, right now you'll get hard over a knot in a piece of wood that looks like a vagina.. Once youve seen a million of them and learnt what a pain in the ass they are, you'll learn to become more selective. wink
Unregistered ?

^ Done with that moronic troll and his nutcase claims of being in the music business when he doesn't know anything about it, or today's artists who are involved.
Just a troll who is threatened by Avril's success since 2002 and is too old to relate anymore.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Avril Lavigne's new video