JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking in the gym shower
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I was working on an electrical repair in the ceiling above the gym showers. There was a vent and the vent pipe had worked loose. I watched a long time. Took my lunch hour there. 100% of guys alone would play a little at least. Only saw to full bones. No cum.
Add a reply Quote this post
MarrMilGuy206 Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2007-12-10
heterosexual male from So California
Oh yeah like everyone else, most guys have. Most of my gyms have cubicles but no door or curtain and as long as I have my back facing out its not a big deal. Anyone can figure out the movement of the arm and what their doing. No one makes a big deal about it.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
aUKGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

447 posts since 2010-09-24
heterosexual
In ones with cubicles yes, I have plenty of times. In communal ones I never have. I have thought about it and wished I could, but as much as a lot of people (possibly the majority) on here would be fine with it, there is every chance of getting a very swift punch in the face or thrown out of the gym in reality!
yorkshire4me Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2011-11-02
59 year old curious from York
Have wanked off in the showers - whilst no one about - too friggin risky - just the smell of the place and the thought of naked guys!
Visper8Dawg Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2014-07-14
28 year old heterosexual from Oklahoma
Yeah Ive done it a few times over the last couple years when no one else was in there. Either with cubicles and no curtain or open gang showers, I'd get an erection when soaping up and if I heard someone walk in, I would stop because you never knew who it could be. Its common to see guys in the showers with just an erection so figured that would be normal to be seen with one. As soon as they left I would finish.
Unregistered ?

Usually hit up gym early in morning... We have stalls with curtain but don't usually close all the way... Will stroke some but never came, yet.
much2ckl Amateur Jackinchatter

158 posts since 2014-01-17
53 year old
Jesusfuckingchrist. I didn't know that was going on. Good thing I always wear sandals.

I'm never showering at the gym again!
Maxxxc Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2011-05-02
40 year old from UK
ALWAYS! ALWAYS! ALWAYS!

Often when I go to the gym (a couple of times a week) it's mainly because of the jerking off at the end. I always come out with my dick smelling of shower creme! They're individual frosted glass cubicles so you can just about make out the outline of the guy next door. I love to cum on the cubicle wall - I leave feeling hornier than when I went in!!!
Want to ask something? Email me - worse I'll say is no!
Big_Rod Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2006-08-29

That gets me horny. Love walking into a shower and finding a load someone before me left.
Maxxxc said:
ALWAYS! ALWAYS! ALWAYS!

Often when I go to the gym (a couple of times a week) it's mainly because of the jerking off at the end. I always come out with my dick smelling of shower creme! They're individual frosted glass cubicles so you can just about make out the outline of the guy next door. I love to cum on the cubicle wall - I leave feeling hornier than when I went in!!!
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I have also soaped up my cock and jackedoff in the shower at the Y.. I really like doing it when there is another guy in the shower stall next to me. Then I like to walk back to the locker room with half a hardon and hope someone will notice my still half hard cock.
Be happy, suck a cock
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking in the gym shower